Going to college in Auburn? Get the best Auburn student housing as you prepare to have the time of your life! Students from around the globe head to this city for further studies due to the great opportunities this place offers. Therefore, finding off-campus student housing in Auburn is easy with ample of apartment options. Most even offer close to University location. The city, in general, is ideal for moving in. The unofficial nickname of Auburn is “The Loveliest Village on the Plains”, you’ll understand why when you live and experience it! Auburn as a city loves its football. The community is close-knit and the locals are extremely amicable. Hang out with your buddies at Chewacla State Park for a picturesque day out or visit the Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Arts to immerse yourself in arts and culture.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Auburn student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in Auburn, but some student-favorites include The Social, Logan Square, Grove at Auburn, The Beacon. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Auburn Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off-campus housing in Auburn with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student with their own personal student advisor upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Auburn, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student hub can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Auburn’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Auburn student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
13 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.