Theory West Midtown student housing, located at 768 Marietta St NW Atlanta, is a preferred off-campus accommodation option among students at Georgia Tech. The spacious studios, one, two, three, four, and five-bedroom floorplans make it a favorite among domestic and international students alike.
The apartments come fully-furnished with private bathrooms (yes!), walk-in closets, city-view balconies, full-sized washers and dryers, wooden flooring and smart TVs and accent walls in all the living rooms.
Community amenities include ample green spaces, a swimming pool, and sun deck, outdoor lounge areas, a clubhouse with billiards, a well-equipped gymnasium, and in-house retail and dining outlets so you never have to worry about essential items running out.
Theory West Midtown student housing has keyed bedroom entry to ensure maximum privacy and security to its residents.
· Theory West Midtown student housing is located steps away from Georgia Tech.
· The downtown neighbourhood has scores of restaurant and shopping options that are within a walking distance.
· Get cultured at the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center
· The famous Piedmont Park in nearby, with its running tracks, dog parks, farmers market and botanical gardens.
· The Atlanta Aquarium and the Coca Cola Museum are world-famous attractions.
There’s no end to the fun to be had in Atlanta, and Theory West Midtown student housing is the best place to have it all.