Book your ideal student housing Atlanta and get ready to start college at Georgia State University or the Georgia Institute of Technology. With great food, shopping, sporting events, exciting nightlife, and top-notch schools, the possibilities in Atlanta are endless! The only thing you need to figure out is where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes finding student housing in Atlanta a breeze.
If you’re looking for a student apartment in Atlanta, you’ll love our wide selection ranging from studios and lofts to two-, three-, and four-bedroom apartments.
While all our partner properties are unique, each offers enviable amenities like gyms, rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more. Better yet, all properties are located close to campus and public transportation.
With modern living spaces, laundry facilities, Wi-Fi, on-site security, and more, we know you’ll absolutely love our student accommodation in Atlanta. Now, where will you choose to live?
6 Reasons to Book Student Housing in Atlanta With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Atlanta has been dubbed everything from the "capital of the new South" and "the next international city" to "the best place to do business." It's also a great place to study. Fueled by the prosperity of local mega companies like Coca Cola and Holiday Inn, the prestige of hosting the 1996 Summer Olympic Games and the energy of young upwardly mobile types who have migrated to the city in droves - Atlanta is on fire. From world-class restaurants and a myriad of cultural attractions to a hip nightlife and sporting events galore, the city is cosmopolitan in every sense of the word and perfect for college students. But Atlanta has also managed to maintain its historic character. Stop by the Atlanta History Centre or visit the Martin Luther King Jr. Historical Site, a moving tribute to an American icon. Whether you choose modern urban endeavors or old southern pleasures, student living Atlanta will not disappoint.
Atlanta is a hub for unique cafés, restaurants and art galleries for students to explore. While Atlanta is hardly a typical college town, its borders contain a wealth of student experiences. From the refurbished dot-com building that houses SCAD Atlanta to the picturesque quad of Agnes Scott, you can find any college vibe imaginable. Georgia State University, a leading urban research school, sits in the heart of Downtown among some of the city’s most influential companies, like CNN and Georgia-Pacific. You can look for a studio apartment in Atlanta or if you prefer a more social vibe for your college lifestyle, you can go for shared flats. There is something for everyone here!