Going to school in Atlanta? You are sure to have an amazing time! Atlanta is the most populated city in the state of Georgia. It is a thriving metropolitan that is often referred to as “The Capital of The South”. Home to many major companies like Coca Cola and Holiday Inn, the city is filled with young people who are looking for upward mobility. It has amazing restaurants, shopping centers, sporting events, and a happening nightlife. It is also a great city for people who love the big outdoors. With several parks like the Stone Mountain Park or the Botanical Gardens, there are plenty of opportunities to get in touch with nature.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Atlanta student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in Atlanta, but some student-favorites include 100 Midtown, Westmar Student Lofts, One12 Courtland and 200 Edgewood. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Atlanta Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Atlanta with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Atlanta, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Atlanta’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Atlanta student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.