Going to school in Atlanta? Get the best student housing, Atlanta, experience and make the most out of your university life. It is the most populated city in the state of Georgia. It is a thriving metropolitan that is often referred to as “The Capital of The South”. Home to many major companies like Coca Cola and Holiday Inn, the city is filled with young people who are looking for upward mobility. It has amazing restaurants, shopping centers, sporting events, and a happening nightlife. It is also a great city for people who love the big outdoors. With several parks like the Stone Mountain Park or the Botanical Gardens, there are plenty of opportunities to get in touch with nature. The city attracts a lot of students from around the globe who get to choose from ample of Atlanta, student housing options.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect rooms for rent in Atlanta, GA!
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Student Housing in Atlanta, GA? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off-campus student housing in Atlanta with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student with their personal student advisor upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your student housing in Atlanta quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Atlanta, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student hub can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Atlanta’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your student housing, Atlanta, is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
6 results found
Atlanta has been dubbed everything from the "capital of the new South" and "the next international city" to "the best place to do business." It's also a great place to study. Fueled by the prosperity of local mega companies like Coca Cola and Holiday Inn, the prestige of hosting the 1996 Summer Olympic Games and the energy of young upwardly mobile types who have migrated to the city in droves - Atlanta is on fire. From world-class restaurants and a myriad of cultural attractions to a hip nightlife and sporting events galore, the city is cosmopolitan in every sense of the word and perfect for college students. But Atlanta has also managed to maintain its historic character. Stop by the Atlanta History Centre or visit the Martin Luther King Jr. Historical Site, a moving tribute to an American icon. Whether you choose modern urban endeavors or old southern pleasures, Atlanta will not disappoint.
Atlanta is a hub for unique cafés, restaurants and art galleries for students to explore. While Atlanta is hardly a typical college town, its borders contain a wealth of student experiences. From the refurbished dot-com building that houses SCAD Atlanta to the picturesque quad of Agnes Scott, you can find any college vibe imaginable. Georgia State University, a leading urban research school, sits in the heart of Downtown among some of the city’s most influential companies, like CNN and Georgia-Pacific.
Atlanta is vibrant, eclectic, and diverse. It’s home to several historic spots, most notably the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site. As well as being the hub of African American intellectual, political, and artistic movements, Atlanta boasts an incredible gastronomic scene and thriving nightlife. The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, and the CNN Center might be Atlanta’s best-known landmarks, but students also love biking around the BeltLine, strolling through Piedmont Park, and hiking up Stone Mountain. Hiking Stone Mountain is a rite of passage for most new Atlantans, but it’s also an enjoyable activity to do with a group of friends. Climbing to the top of the historic site is a great way to bond and take a break from your textbooks.
See the city from a totally different perspective from SkyView Atlanta’s Ferris wheel in Centennial Park. The Ferris wheel stands around 200 feet and provides a bird’s eye view of downtown. The gondolas are climate-controlled and enclosed, so students can fully enjoy a comfortable ride.