Book a quaint student apartments Athens GA, starting at $450 per month and enjoy offers worth up to $200. With 10000+ student rooms in Leicester around University Of Georgia and Technical College System Of Georgia, you will have a plethora of options to choose from. We've got the widest range of student housing Athens GA, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
We offer tons of living options near both campuses, so whether you choose to live in Five Points, Carr’s Hill, Boulevard, or another neighborhood, you won’t be far from school. Athens is bike-friendly too and has a reliable transportation system with the Transit Authority and UGA busses offering convenient ways to get to and from class.
Once you know the area you want to live in, it’s time to decide what you need out of your Athens student housing. Each of our properties offers a unique upscale take on student living with a variety of partially and fully furnished housing options and floorplans including:
Shared rooms: Students share a bathroom, kitchen, and common space
Private rooms: Offer a personal study space and shared common kitchen and living room
Studio flats: Offer complete privacy with a sleeping area, study space, bathroom, and kitchen
Entire apartments: Offer a bedroom, study space, ensuite bathroom, and wardrobe
When you’re not busy studying, you’ll love the incredible property features our student apartments have (like gyms, Insta-worthy rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, cinema rooms, and more).
All our student accommodations offer great living and recreation spaces, laundry facilities, on-site security, and more, to help you feel safe and comfortable while away at school. And to make life a little easier for you, many of our properties incorporate utilities like cable, trash, water, sewer, and Wifi into your monthly rent, so you don’t have to worry about individual bills.
If you need a roomie, we can help with that too. Just mention that you need someone to share your living space with and we will work to find the best roommate for you. Now that you know all about your Athens student housing options, where will you live?
6 Reasons to Book Your student apartment in Athens with Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Are you looking forAthens OH, US ?
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Searching for the perfect college town? Look no further. Athens, Georgia, is not only packed with tons of history, fun things to do, and great schools, it’s also known for its world-renowned music scene. Bands like R.E.M. and the B-52s got their start right here in Athens.
In Athens, you can live the American suburban life with cool events, live music, and the best bars in town to keep you busy. We’re already daydreaming of music concerts at Georgia Theatre! The restaurant scene is also vibrant in Athens, with a bevy of cuisines waiting to be relished.
Don’t forget to catch a game of soccer at the Jack Turner Stadium. Whether you’re a fan of the Georgia Bulldogs or not, the exciting atmosphere is sure to charge you up after a tiring day of classes. Walker Park offers hiking trails and sprawling greens to chill out on. Also, the Georgia Museum of Art is a fab hangout, with countless art collections, gorgeous murals, and rotating exhibitions to gaze at.