Find the perfect student housing Athens GA with Unilodgers. Whether you’re looking to live solo in a studio, enjoy the convenience of a private room, or share an apartment with roomies, we have an option to suit every student’s needs. Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Athens student apartment easy.
All the Athens student housing properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of floor plans. These Athens student apartments will never disappoint you.
Searching for Student Housing Athens, GA? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
11 results found
Are you looking forAthens OH, US ?
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Athens is home to the University of Georgia, making it one of the best college towns in the country. Due to the number of students here, the arts and culture scene here is unbeatable! Downtown is full of antique shops, art galleries. Athens even has a restaurant district where you’ll find a plethora of cuisines. Students will enjoy having multiple University of Georgia student housing options.
Athens boasts a vibrant, restored Victorian-era downtown teems with art galleries, trendy shops, world-renowned nightclubs and distinctive dining. Historic architecture and impressive gardens complete the unique blend of traditional heritage and trend-setting southern culture. The vibe and energy that gave birth to R.E.M and the B-52's is still alive and well today!
Home to the University of Georgia, a storied music scene, critically acclaimed restaurants and a full range of can’t-miss attractions, Athens, GA is a hip college town immersed in Southern charm. There’s plenty to do in this North Georgia town.
Athens, Georgia, enjoys a temperate, four-season climate, with generally mild winters and warm summers. Seasonal highlights include spring blooms and festivals, fall foliage and football, and golf pretty much all year 'round.
Athens is located in Northeast Georgia, just 61 miles northeast of Atlanta. Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is easily accessible via Groome Transportation, which operates 19 trips daily. Additionally, Athens is served by Megabus. Athens-Ben Epps Airport provides facilities and services for both commercial and general aviation operations, including charter service.