The largest town in picturesque North Wales, Wrexham is surrounded by wild natural beauty in every direction. It’s the perfect base to explore North Wales’ many ancient wonders, and even has a few hidden treasures of its own. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Bangor University, Glyndwr University, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Wrexham has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Wrexham Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Wrexham comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Wrexham, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Wrexham for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Wrexham is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Wrexham, Unilodgers can help!
All our Wrexham properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Wrexham at places like Snowdon Hall, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Wrexham’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Wrexham With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Wrexham, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Wrexham. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
1 results found
You can unravel history of the prehistoric town at the St. Gile’s Church, which houses interesting articrafts, Wrexham County Borough museum, Erddig Hall or at Valle Crucis Abbey and Chirk Castle - a Welsh fortress, dating back 700 years. In the summer, you could take a canal boat ride on the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, or relax with your friends and soak up the sun at scenic green spaces like Bellevue Park, Acton Park and Erdigg Park.
The town is home to Glyndwr University, which attracts quite large numbers of international and home students to Wrexham annually. The University consists of two campuses – Plas Coch campus located in the western part of town and the North Wales School of Art & Design is situated on Regent Street and both are within short walking distance from the city centre.
Student accommodations in Wrexham allow you to choose from an impressive array of studios and shared flats, fully equipped with modern amenities, located close to University campuses and the city centre. All student accommodations are committed to provide you with a secure and sociable environment so that you can adjust easily to University life, since it’s the very first time living independently for most of you.
Buses are easy on the pocket and the best mode of transport for getting around town and to neighbouring areas. There are two railway stations – Wrexham Central Station and Wrexham General Station, which is the largest in North Wales and has direct intercity links with Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham and London. From here you can get to the Birmingham and Liverpool John Lennon airport in about 2 hours and London airports in 3.5 hours.
Wrexham has a population of approximately 61,603, out of which an estimated 7,000 are students. The town experiences mild summers with the warmest months being July and August at 20°; cool winters with the average temperature at 8° in the months of January and February.