Wolverhampton is a vibrant, metropolitan borough within the West Midlands and regularly attracts tourists and people simply looking for a great day or night out.
Once considered part of Staffordshire, Wolverhampton’s roots lay principally in the industrial revolution, when it was known for steel production, lock making and the manufacture of vehicles. Beyond its vibrant economy, Wolverhampton also benefits from considerable investment and on-going improvements to the city, with projects such as ‘Interchange’ promising redeveloped leisure and retail space.The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Wolverhampton, University of Wollongong, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Wolverhampton has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Wolverhampton Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Wolverhampton comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Wolverhampton, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Wolverhampton for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Wolverhampton is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Wolverhampton, Unilodgers can help!
All our Wolverhampton properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Wolverhampton at places like Chambers 51, Fiveways House and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Wolverhampton’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Wolverhampton With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Wolverhampton, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Wolverhampton. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
5 results found
The city of Wolverhampton is located in the West Midlands, region of England. Founded in 985 A.D., it is named after its founder – Wulfruna and the natives call themselves Wulfrunians. England’s first automated Traffic Lights were installed here, at the Princes Square, in 1927. The city was once a major centre for steel production, coal mining, manufacturing of cars & motorcycles and lock making during the industrial revolution. Today the economy is centered on the engineering and aerospace industries.
The University of Wolverhampton is the only Institution of Higher Education that draws vast numbers of students to the city each year. It has 4 campuses; the main campus is in the city centre while the other three are based in Compton, Walsall and Telford.
You can find an impressive selection of student accommodations in Wolverhampton that offer a wide range of shared and studio flats to choose from. There is a provision of private rooms to ensure an effective studying environment and communal lounge/kitchen areas provide a perfect social setting, that allows you thrive in a multicultural community and make new friends. All are equipped with modern amenities, while some offer additional on-site facilities like gyms and self-service laundry areas.
Wolverhampton is easy to get around by foot or cycle especially with the main campus in the heart of the city. With a busy network of buses and trams, other campuses and suburbs are easily accessible. Owing to the central location of the city, it has excellent railway links to other major cities in the UK. From the Wolverhampton railway station you can reach Birmingham airport in 40 minutes, Manchester airport in 2 hours, and London Heathrow airport in 3 hours.
The city of Wolverhampton has a total population of 249,470, of which 24,000 are students. The warmest month in summer is July with the temperature averaging at 21°, offering the perfect English weather. January is the coldest month with the temperature dropping to 6°.