Student accommodation Swansea is aplenty. The city is home to some of the top universities in the world like Swansea University, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, Swansea Metropolitan University and more! On Unilodgers, all student living in Swansea comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Student accommodation in Swansea is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student houses Swansea, Unilodgers can help!
All our Swansea properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Swansea With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing Swansea, book, and confirm. As always, our Personal Student Advisors are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student flats Swansea. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your student accommodation Swansea – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
2 results found
Swansea is a coastal city and county located on the south coast of Wales, on the Gower Peninsula – which is UK’s very first designated ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’. It earned its nickname of ‘Copperopolis’ during the 19th century for it was the major centre for the copper industry. The city offers golden sandy beaches with stunning coastal sceneries, abundance of green spaces along with a warm and welcoming environment.
The city is home to two major Universities namely, Swansea University which has two campuses – Singleton Park Campus and Bay Campus; and University of Wales Trinity Saint David which has its main campus – Lampeter Campus located at Mount Pleasant.
Student accommodations in Swansea offer stylish, comfortable studios and shared flats equipped with all modern amenities and are well suited to all budgets. In addition, they provide a secure environment and have provisions for personal rooms, so that you can have your privacy and communal spaces, enabling you to enjoy a social life.
The public bus transport is the quickest and most convenient mode for getting around the city, and students can avail discounts. The Swansea railway station has excellent rail connectivity to other parts of UK, and from here you can reach London Paddington station in 3 hours and Cardiff airport in 2 hours – the nearest airport.
An estimated 244,500 people call Swansea their home, making it the second largest city in Wales and over 35,000 students make up for the total population. The city experiences pleasant summers with the temperature averaging at 19° in July & August and in winter temperature averages at 8° in January & February.