The world's largest student housing provider
Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Book Glasgow School of Artaccommodation (GSA) with the world’s largest student housing provider. You can choose from 20000+ student rooms in Glasgow. No Booking Fee. Best deals guaranteed! We’ve curated some of the best student accommodation options that are close to its various campuses. Pick ensuites, studios, shared rooms, and apartments, each equipped with facilities like high-speed internet, cinema rooms, on-site laundry and much more. Explore student housing options starting from £175 per week and get offers up to £250.
Established in 1845, Glasgow School of Art is an independent public school in Scotland. The School offers undergraduate degrees, postgraduate degrees and Ph.D. to its students. It is a self-governing school. The QS World University Rankings has ranked GSA 16th in the world. Today, it has more than 2,100 students enrolled. Glasgow School of Art has two Scottish campuses: the Glasgow Campus and the Forres - Altyre Estate Campus. Find yourself a perfect private student accommodation near Glasgow School of Arts in just a few clicks. GSA has many gorgeous off campus student accommodations nearby, so you don’t have to worry about finding your ideal home away from home. Charles Rennie Mackintosh, Douglas Gordon, Liz Lochhead and Jenny Saville are a few of the famous GSA-alumni.
Heading to college at Glasgow School of Art? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Glasgow School of Art thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Glasgow School of Art boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Glasgow School of Art off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Glasgow School of Art, Unilodgers can help!
All our Glasgow School of Art properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your student flat with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Glasgow School of Art student accommodation in Glasgow at places like St Mungo’s, Blackfriars, Nido St James, Thurso Street, Kelvin Street, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Glasgow School of Art. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Glasgow School of Art Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Glasgow School of Art student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Glasgow School of Art off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
The Glasgow School of Art is commonly referred to as GSA. It is the only public self-governing art school in Scotland which provides university-level programmes in design, fine art and research in architecture. It was formed in the year of 1845 as the Glasgow Government School of Design but it renamed to The Glasgow School of Art in the year of 1853. The school is housed in a famous building in Glasgow which was built in 1897-1909 and is considered to be Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s masterpiece. The building suffered damage due to fires that broke out in May 2014 and June 2018.