Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Looking for student accommodation in St Andrews? Home to the University of St Andrews since 1413, this seaside town on the East Fife Coast is an eclectic mix of historic tradition and contemporary intellectualism, its ancient streets walked upon by students, locals, and golf tourists alike. Truly, St Andrews has it all. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of St Andrews, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in St Andrews has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education and a matching student lets St Andrews to call home away from home. Find hundreds of student housing St Andrews options from en suites, studios, shared flats for St Andrews Universities on Unilodgers.com. All student living in St Andrews comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay. The best part? All student houses St Andrews have individual study areas for those last-minute mugging sessions. Ready to ace those classes, eh?
Get ready to have the time of your life in St Andrews, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to St Andrews for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student flats St Andrews is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in St Andrews, Unilodgers can help!
All our St Andrews properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in St Andrews at places like East Shore, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near St Andrews’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in St Andrews With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in St Andrews, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in St Andrews. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
The seaside town of St. Andrews is located on the east coast of Fife in Scotland, 50 Km northeast of Edinburgh. It is commonly referred to as the ‘home of golf’ worldwide as it houses the Royal and Ancient Golf Club, founded in 1754 – one of the most prestigious golf clubs in the world; it is also a frequent venue of ‘The Open Championship’. The first woman golfer Mary Queen of Scots played at this club for the first time.
The town is home to the oldest University in Scotland and the third oldest in the English speaking world – the esteemed University of St. Andrews, which draws a large influx of home and international students to the town each year. The student accommodation services St Andrews on Unilodgers is sure to help you find your perfect home so sleep easy, mate.
Student accommodations in St. Andrews are strategically located close to both the town centre and University so that everything is within easy walking distance; they offer a wide variety of stylish, comfortable studio and shared flats, all fully-furnished with modern amenities. The private student accommodation St Andrews are committed to providing you with a secure and sociable environment in addition to privacy; to ensure you have the best student living experience.
Being an exceptionally compact town, you will find it easy to get around on foot or cycle and for rainy days and a longer commute to the suburbs, we recommend availing the bus service that is discounted for students. If you are looking to travel to other parts of Scotland, the nearest railway Station is at Leuchars and is a 10 minutes’ bus ride away. The nearest international airport is Edinburgh airport which can be reached in less than two hours by train.
The population of St. Andrews is estimated at 16,800 and is inclusive of 7, 830 students. The town experiences cool summers with the highest temperature in July & August at 21° and in winter temperature drops to 6° in the day and below freezing point at night in the month of January.