Find the perfect student accommodation Southampton in just a few clicks with Unilodgers! Of course, all of this is in addition to the brilliant University of Southampton and Solent University. Southampton Uni is ranked amongst the top 100 research institutions in the world, and amongst the top 10 in the UK. If you are lucky enough to get into one of these prestigious institutions, you need a great student living Southampton option like Capital House, Queen's Gate, London Road and many more!
That’s where we come in. Unilodgers has 26 great homes for students Southampton. That’s a lot to choose from. If you are confused what’s the right one for you, don’t worry! We not only have options across different price points, but also room types (if you don’t feel like sharing). Even better still, we’ve done our homework so you don’t have to. Want to know how far uni is? We’ve got all the deets.
We’ve also listed neighbourhood quirks so you know what are the places to visit without having to go too far. If that’s not enough, our exhaustive list also covers amenities. Whether it’s on-site laundry, CCTV, an on-site gym or a study room, you’ll know exactly what your accommodation has. That makes your decision-making process so much easier.
So go ahead and have a look, we are sure you will find something to your liking similar to student accommodation Southampton. If you have any doubts, our team is always there to help! So why fear when Unilodgers is here?
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Southampton With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
The port city of Southampton is steeped in history and culture. Its deepwater port is a major home port for some of the largest cruise vessels in the world. It has also deep associations with World War 2 - as a departure point for allied forces during D Day amongst others. If that sounds exciting, here’s our list of recommended student accommodation Southampton options for you.
With its rich history, it’s no wonder Southampton is filled with museums - from the Tudor Museum to the SeaCity Museum. If that isn’t to your liking, why not dabble in a bit of Britain’s theatre culture at the Mayflower Theatre - which features regular performances from the English National Ballet. There are also plenty of art galleries for you to explore.
If you prefer sport, Southampton is home to “the Saints”, a popular football club that regularly features in the Premier League. With your uni ID, you can bag a discounted ticket to watch Premier League action, so remember not to miss out on that! The city is also home to the Ageas Bowl and Hampshire County Cricket Club. The stadium regularly features international cricket matches. Southampton is also known for other sports like American Football and water sports.
Still not enough? You can enjoy the beauty of the British countryside at New Forest National Park, or even any of the many other smaller parks around the city. There are also plenty of bars like Popworld, Buddha Lounge and Switch offering you an exciting nightlife. If you like to try different kinds of food, there’s plenty of places to try. From the Caribbean to American to Mexican, and even Indian (if you are feeling homesick), Southampton has them all.