3 results found
Ideally located where Salford meets Manchester on the banks of the River Irwell, Salford showcases the very best in heritage, arts, culture, sport, shopping, relaxation and stunning scenery. The city of Salford is a city and metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester made up of the towns of Salford, Eccles, Swinton, Pendlebury, Walkden and Irlam. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Salford, University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Salford has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Salford Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Salford comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Salford, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Salford for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Salford is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Salford, Unilodgers can help!
All our Salford properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Salford at places like iQ Student Quarters , iQ Salford, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Salford’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Salford With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Salford, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Salford. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Salford is a town in the city and metropolitan Borough of Salford, located in Greater Manchester, 261 Km northwest of London. It is home to Salford Quays, which was one of the first and also the largest urban regeneration projects in the UK, in 1982; it is now a cultural hub of entertainment. The first ever street to be lit by gas in the world in 1806, is here in Salford called the Chapel Street.
The main Universities in the area are University of Salford, University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan; these together contribute to a massive influx of students to the city every year.
Student accommodations in Salford are affordable and are strategically located at prime areas so that all three Universities campuses are easily accessible to students. You can choose from a variety of luxurious studio apartments and shared flats, fully equipped with modern amenities. There are provisions for personal rooms and communal areas to ensure you have the privacy to study as well as a space to engage with the diverse student community.
There are excellent bus and tram networks servicing the area of Greater Manchester, making them the most convenient and budget-friendly mode of transport for commuting to University campuses and the city centre. For intercity travel you will find that Salford Central Station has rail links well connected to major cities in UK. The nearest international airport is in Manchester and can be reached in 50 minutes by train, if travelling to London airports you can get to London Euston in 2 hours 40 minutes and get on the connecting tube to Heathrow or Gatwick airports.
An estimated 30,000 students make up for Salford’s total population which is 233,933. The city experiences relatively cool summers with the highest temperature in July at 20° and winters are mild with the lowest temperature in January at 7°.