Find your student accommodation Portsmouth, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Portsmouth is UK’s only island city and is primarily located on Portsea Island, in Hampshire England, 110 Km south-west of London. The city offers international students some of the United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Portsmouth, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Portsmouth has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of Portsmouth student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Portsmouth Universities on Unilodgers.com.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Portsmouth, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Portsmouth for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Portsmouth is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite Portsmouth student room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing Portsmouth, Unilodgers can help!
All our Portsmouth properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Portsmouth student apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Portsmouth With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing Portsmouth, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Portsmouth. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Portsmouth to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
10 results found
Whether you would like to just relax with friends over drinks after an intense day of lectures, or would like to dance till the morning light, the Portsmouth student nightlife has you covered. Some popular student bars are The Fleet, Brewhouse & Kitchen, Yates, Becketts and Shenanigans; the most happening nightclubs are The Astoria, Wiggle Club, Tiger Tiger, Pryzm and Popworld.
It is home to the world’s oldest dry docks and is considered to be one of the greatest naval ports around the globe. The city is also the birthplace of the literary genius - Charles Dickens. University of Portsmouth is the major University which draws a large influx of home and international students to the city. It has two main campuses – University Quarter and Langstone campus.
Portsmouth student accommodations strive to provide with you with a comfortable stay and offer an impressive array of affordable, yet trendy en-suite rooms and private rooms with shared bathrooms in a flat share of 4-6 and studio flats. All accommodations are fully furnished with modern facilities, study area and communal lounge/kitchen, so that you can make the best of your academic and social life.
On pleasant days, you can walk or cycle, especially if studying at the University Quarter campus, as it is a short walk from the city centre. Buses are the all-weather solution for your daily commute, particularly for students studying at Langstone campus, as it is a 30 minutes bus journey. Portsmouth is well connected to other parts of England through railway links which will take care of your intercity travel. You can find regular trains to Southampton airport, which takes a little over an hour; Heathrow airport London can be reached in 2 hours and Gatwick airport in 1.5 hours.
The city of Portsmouth has a population of 205,400, out which approximately 23,000 are students. The city receives more sunshine than most parts of the British Isles with the highest temperature at 21° in summers and in winters the temperature can drop down to 8° accompanied with light frost.