Paisley is located in the historic County of Renfrewshire and is the largest town in Scotland, 92 Km from Edinburgh. In the 19th century the town was a major centre for the Weaving Industry, whose production was focused mostly on creating the design from Kashmir, giving it the name of the popular ‘Paisley Pattern’ as we know it today. The town is rich in cultural heritage and had been shortlisted for the title of UK’s City of Culture 2021, although it lost its bid to Coventry in 2017. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including The University of West Scotland, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Paisley has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Paisley Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Paisley comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Paisley, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Paisley for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Paisley is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Paisley, Unilodgers can help!
All our Paisley properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Paisley at places like MyPad Paisley, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Paisley’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Paisley With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Paisley, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Paisley. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
1 results found
To soak in the culture of Paisley you must pay a visit to Paisley Abbey to marvel at beautiful architecture and astonishing intricate sci-fi statues of Gargoyles, carved in the early 90’s, Thomas Coats Memorial Church, Paisley Museum and Art Gallery and the Paisley Thread museum. The town is host to the Paisley Beer Festival continuing since 1987, and also the largest of its kind in Scotland, so make sure you’re there!
The University of West Scotland is the major University in Paisley, solely responsible for attracting a large sum of home and international students annually. Apart from the Paisley campus, it has campuses in Ayr, Dumfries and Hamilton.
Student accommodations is Paisley provide a huge variety of modern, spacious shared flats and studios that are strategically located at short walking distances from the campus and city centre so that you are where all the action is. There are provisions for private study areas and common lounge/kitchen areas so that you can study effectively as well as socialize with flatmates and fellow students from diverse backgrounds.
With the Paisley campus located right in the heart of the city you can find everything you need within easy reach on foot or cycle. The town is well served by public buses and trains which make commuting within and outside the city a breeze. The city has 4 railway stations; you can get trains from Paisley Gilmour Street station that will get you to Glasgow airport within 10 minutes.
Approximately 16,000 students make up for the total population of Paisley which is estimated at 77,210. The town experiences relatively warm summers with temperature averaging at 19° in the months of July & August and in winter, January & February are the chilliest at 7°.