Find your student accommodation Oxford, with ease on Unilodgers.com! The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Oxford and Oxford Brookes University, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation Oxford has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education.
Oxford student housing is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared Oxford student apartments, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Oxford, Unilodgers can help!
All our Oxford properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Oxford student apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Oxford With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Oxford, book, and confirm. As always, our PSA's are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day for your Oxford student apartments.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation Oxford. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean student rooms Oxford, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Oxford to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
8 results found
Oxford is the perfect city for students owing to a large number of parks, nature walks & reserves like the Oxford Botanic Garden, Mesopotamia, Lye Valley and South Park you will never run out of picnic spots or on the contrary, quiet places to read a book.It is home to the 2nd oldest and the most prestigious University in the World – University of Oxford; affiliates of which have won 58 Nobel Prizes. Some notable alumni include Stephen Hawking, Margaret Thatcher, Bill Clinton, Edwin Hubble, Oscar Wilde and J.R.R Tolkien, to name a few.
With both Universities only a short walk from the city, student accommodations in Oxford are primarily located near the campuses and the city centre. Whether it is a flat you are looking to share with friends or a studio to enjoy your space and privacy; there is something for everyone. All accommodations are stylish, secure and affordable, in addition to being equipped with modern amenities and many on-site facilities to provide you with a memorable student living experience.
Walking and cycling are the more preferred modes of commuting among students but you can always save on time and travel by buses for a quick commute, on special student discounts. Oxford offers excellent rail links to other parts of England, making intercity travel a breeze; London Paddington Station is an hour’s journey. The closest international airports are Heathrow airport which can be reached in about 1.40 hours and Gatwick airport in 2.5 hours.
The population of Oxford in 2016 was estimated at 170,350, inclusive of the student population at 41,890. The city experiences a temperate maritime climate with July & August being the warmest months of summer at 22° and January being the coldest at 7°.