Middlesbrough is a large post-industrial town, situated on the River Tees’ south banks, in North Yorkshire, England. The world-renowned voyager who discovered Australia - Captain James Cook was born in Stewart Park in Marton, Middlesbrough and to celebrate his 250th birth anniversary, the Captain Cook Birthplace Museum was opened in 1978, at the site he was actually born. The town is home...
Middlesbrough is a large post-industrial town, situated on the River Tees’ south banks, in North Yorkshire, England. The world-renowned voyager who discovered Australia - Captain James Cook was born in Stewart Park in Marton, Middlesbrough and to celebrate his 250th birth anniversary, the Captain Cook Birthplace Museum was opened in 1978, at the site he was actually born. The town is home to Middlesbrough Football Club and the famous Transporter Bridge which is the only bridge in the UK from where you can bungee jump. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including The Teesside University and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Middlesbrough has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Middlesbrough Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Middlesbrough comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Middlesbrough, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Middlesbrough for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Middlesbrough is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Middlesbrough, Unilodgers can help!
All our Middlesbrough properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Middlesbrough at places like Rede House , and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Middlesbrough’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Middlesbrough With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Middlesbrough, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Middlesbrough. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.