Book your Loughborough student accommodation with Unilodgers! The city offers international students some of the United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including Loughborough University, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Loughborough has witnessed massive growth. On Unilodgers, all student living in Loughborough comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Student flats in Loughborough are plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Loughborough, Unilodgers can help!
All our student houses Loughborough are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Loughborough With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Loughborough, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Loughborough. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
13 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Loughborough is a town located in Charnwood Borough and is the second largest settlement in North Leicestershire, England. The town is proud to have the world’s largest Bell Foundry called John Taylor Bellfounders which has produced bells that hang in the St. Paul’s Cathedral in London, York Minster in York, Liverpool Cathedral and Carillon War Memorial in Loughborough.
The town is home to Loughborough University which is ranked particularly high for courses relating to engineering, technology as well as sports and is solely responsible for attracting a vast number of home and international students to Loughborough every year.
Student accommodations in Loughborough offer high quality comfortable studios and shared flats that are affordable, equipped with modern facilities and strategically located close to the University campus as well as the town centre, so that your commute between the two is minimal. The provision of common areas in all student accommodations is to ensure that you have a space to socialize with friends and make new ones.
For getting around the city you can avail the bus services that are discounted for students and on days with good weather, walking and cycling are the best way to commute. The Loughborough Railway Station offers excellent rail connectivity to other parts of UK and from here you can reach London in 2.5 hours, Nottingham and Derby in up to 25 minutes. The nearest international airports are Birmingham and Manchester International Airports and both can reached in about 2 hours by train.
The population of Loughborough is approximately 59,317 and comprises of an estimated 18,000 students. The town experiences cool summers with the highest temperature at 22° in the month of July and chilly winters with the average lowest temperature at 7° in January.