Choosing to stay at one of the best student houses Loughborough is a way to ensure that you’ll have a blast living in this town. While there are a couple of Loughborough University off-campus housing options, you will also find plenty of them, right in the heart of the city. Staying at any one of these accommodations, you will find the university to be hardly a 5-minute drive away. Don’t miss those extra minutes of early-morning sleep ever again!
The plethora of private student accommodation Loughborough offers some of the most affordable rates. Adding to the awe will be the extensive range of rooms that are fully-furnished and come with modern interiors. You can opt for a private room to please your inner introvert or go for a shareable apartment and have the time of your life with a couple of flatmates. The extravaganza continues with the boatload of facilities offered here. Offering saunas, cinema rooms, lounge areas, games room, and much more, these student housings leave no stone unturned in making you feel royalty.
Enjoying a central location, most of the student flats Loughborough boast of having essential facilities within an arm’s reach. Be it a supermarket, a medical centre, or even a performing arts theatre, you will easily find them at a walking distance. Besides, you can also go around, exploring the town on foot. Wandering around, you might come across some well-known places like John Taylor & Co Bell Foundry Museum and the Queen’s Park.
Evenings are usually lit in Loughborough with almost all the hipster bars, clubs, and restaurants experiencing a rush! You can shrug off your stress after a hectic day of lectures by heading to any of these places, and hang out with your uni gang. Visiting the Amber Rooms is a must to taste their ales while enjoying the breathtaking vistas of the city from their terrace.
You can experience all of this and live it by choosing one of the student accommodation Loughborough options. Book your room now with Unilodgers!
Ready to book student accommodation Loughborough? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
The popularity of Loughborough University in the past few decades has made the lovely Loughborough town of the UK known to the world. International students who get into the university, find this town to have a unique charm. Its museums, churches, well-known landmarks, verdant perks, and the many student accommodation Loughborough add beauty to this quaint city. Some of the Loughborough attractions like the Stoneywell cottage and the Whatton House & Gardens appear to have fallen right out of a fairytale.
You cannot miss visiting Queen’s Park which also houses a couple of other famous attractions within its boundary including the Charnwood Museum and a 46-metre tall carillon. On weekends, ride on nostalgia by onboarding the Great Central Railway which is the only double track mainline steam railway in the UK, spanning from Loughborough Central to Leicester North. The city is internationally reputed for bells that are cast, repaired, and re-tuned at the world’s largest working bell foundry which continues to operate in the town even today.