Royal Leamington Spa is a Spa Town in Warwickshire, located in central England, 132 Km northwest of London. It was granted the ‘Royal’ status by Queen Victoria in 1838 making it one of three towns with a ‘Royal’ prefix in Britain. Commonly called Leamington Spa, it was originally known as Leamington Priors, but in the 18th century, the town became popular when the River Lean was found to have medicinal properties, giving it the current name. The very first Lawn Tennis Club in the world was formed here in 1874, called Leamington Tennis Club. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Warwick and Coventry University and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Leamington Spa has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Leamington Spa Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Leamington Spa comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Leamington Spa, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Leamington Spa for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student housing in Leamington Spa is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment in Leamington Spa, Unilodgers can help!
All our Leamington Spa properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Leamington Spa at places like The Union Leamington and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Leamington Spa’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Leamington Spa With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Leamington Spa, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Leamington Spa. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
You can explore the town’s culture by taking a tour of the British Motor museum, Leamington Spa Art Gallery museum, 19th century Gothic architecture of All Saints’ Church and the Pump Rooms. You can enjoy days of sunshine in a number of green spaces such as the Jephson Gardens, Mill Gardens, Victoria Park and Newbold Comyn which includes nature reserves.
Despite its small size, the town has much to offer; the three main shopping malls like Leamington Shopping Park, Regent Court shopping centre and the Royal Priors have a splendid selection of high street stores, boutiques as well as restaurants and cafes.
There are two major Universities nearby town namely, University of Warwick and Coventry University that attract a large number of students to the town every year.
Student accommodations in Leamington Spa allow you to choose from luxurious and spacious studios and shared flats, equipped with modern amenities and are located very close to the town centre, so that everything you need is easily accessible. You can enjoy your space and study in your private room, while the provision of communal areas in all flats will allow you to thrive in a diverse social environment.
Owing to its size, everything in town can reached on foot or cycle. There are buses servicing the town and neighbouring cities and you can avail student discount on travel. For a faster intercity commute you can get direct trains to Coventry which take 11 minutes; train journey to Birmingham takes 25 minutes and London can be reached in 1 hour 15 minutes from the Leamington Spa train station. The nearest international airports are Birmingham International airport and London Heathrow airports.
The approximate population of Leamington Spa is 55,733, which is comprised of an estimated 7,000 students. Summers are warm, especially in the month of July when temperature soars up to 22° and the lowest temperature in winter can experienced in January at 7°.