Kingston upon Hull, more commonly known as just ‘Hull’, is a port city located at the confluence of River Hull and Humber Estuary, in East Yorkshire, England. The city is home to the Humber Ports – the largest port complex in the UK and to ‘The Deep’ – the only Submarium in the World. Hull is known to have a very vibrant culture, and was the ‘2017 UK City of Culture’. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Hull, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Hull has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Hull Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Hull comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Hull, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Hull for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Hull is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Hull, Unilodgers can help!
All our Hull properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Hull at places like The Portland and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Hull’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Hull With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Hull, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Hull. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
2 results found
The University of Hull is the major Institution of Higher Learning that attracts a large influx of the students to the city every year. The main campus is on Cottingham Road, a short bus ride away from the city centre.
Student accommodations in Hull are strategically located near the University campus as well as the city centre, so that your commute between the two becomes minimal. A wide range of luxurious, comfortable studios and shared flats are offered at prices that won’t pinch the pocket. All student accommodations provide a safe and stimulating environment in which you can study effectively as well as enjoy a sociable university life.
Getting around the city is most convenient and pocket friendly through the busy network of buses and to stay healthy you could always cycle or walk. The Hull Paragon Interchange is the main bus and rail terminal of the city, providing excellent links to other major cities in UK. From here, you can get a train to reach Leeds Bradford International Airport in 2 hours and Manchester Airport in a little over 3 hours, making international travel easy.
The approximate population of Hull is 260,200, which is inclusive of over 16,000 students. The city experiences relatively warm summers with the highest temperature in July & August at 21° and chilly winters with the minimum temperature at 7° in the month of January.