Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
High Wycombe, commonly referred to as just Wycombe is a town in Buchinghamshire, located 47 Km northwest of London. The town was popular in the 19th century for its furniture production with an estimated 4,700 chairs made within a day, making it the furniture capital of England. Interestingly enough, it is also, the only town in the world to weigh its Mayors to ensure they have not eaten up the taxpayers’ money! Owing to this, student accommodation in High Wycombe has witnessed massive growth. It is a tradition that has been held since medieval times. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Buckinghamshire New University and many more. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for High Wycombe Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in High Wycombe comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in High Wycombe, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to High Wycombe for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in High Wycombe is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in High Wycombe, Unilodgers can help!
All our High Wycombe properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in High Wycombe at places like London House, Alexandra House and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near High Wycombe’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in High Wycombe With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in High Wycombe, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in High Wycombe. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Wycombe is home to the Buckinghamshire New University, commonly known as ‘Bucks’, which draws a large number of both home and international students to the town every year.
Student accommodations in Wycombe offer a wide range of luxurious yet affordable studios and shared flats that are fully equipped with modern amenities and are inclusive of private study areas and communal kitchen/ lounge areas to ensure you have a stimulating study environment as well as a sociable one. The student accommodations are located at convenient distances from the main University campus, situated in the town centre.
You can easily walk or cycle to commute between the University campus and town centre and for covering longer distances opt for the buses, as they are a fast way of commute and are discounted for students. High Wycombe Railway Station has excellent train links to other major cities and towns and you can find trains that reach London in 24 minutes. If travelling by air then the nearest airport to you is Heathrow international airport, which can be reached in a little over an hour by bus or train.
The population of Wycombe is estimated at 125,257 and is inclusive of nearly 10,000 students. The city experiences the perfect English summer in the months of July & August with the highest temperature at 21° and the months of January & February are the coldest with the minimum temperature at 7°.