Liberty House Glasgow is now
renamed as Merchant City House
You will be redirected in 5 seconds
Take me to Merchant City House
Liberty House puts you in a prime position if you're studying at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland and just a short distance from both Glasgow Caledonian University and the University of Strathclyde, too.
Situated on Miller Street, right in the heart of the city centre, the residence is within easy reach of all local amenities and transport. Liberty House's closeness to the town centre allows you to get right into the action, and you’ll never be stuck for things to do or people to do them with.
If working and playing hard leaves you no time to worry about the finer details, don’t worry. We have on-site teams to look out for you 24/7 and your bills are inclusive in your rent, too, so there’s no time wasted in stressing out.
£200 required to secure room.
Payment in full or in 3 installments (Installments possible with UK guarantor)
Debit card, credit card or bank transfer
If you’re in your first year, you’re able to cancel your contract right up until August, as long as you can provide the evidence that you are no longer attending that University. The actual cancellation cut-off date in August changes every year so please check your contract.
If you’re not a first year, or you have a change of heart after this date, we’ll do our very best to help you sell the room on to another student. Unfortunately, until this is sold, you’re still contracted to the payments and the terms of the contract.
Addition to the policy -
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter to Unite, within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. On production of this the student will be released from their tenancy. The T&Cs for these policies can be found on Unite Students website.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact Unite Students, or the agency who helped process the booking. Unite Students will support the students on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then Unite will delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin, or in the UK, preventing students from traveling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact Unite Students or the agency who helped with the booking. Unite Students will delay the tenancy start date until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to China / to their home country over the coming weeks.
If a student decides to leave early then just to confirm that our early leave policy will be enforced.
That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.
Q. Can I change my contract after I have signed it?
If you want to change things like your room size, increase your contract length, physically move rooms or anything else, you will be able to do so – subject to availability.
Q. What happens if I change my mind completely?
If you’re in your first year, you’re able to change your mind right up until August – the actual date changes every year.
Q. Can I move in Early?
Our standard tenancies have fixed dates and cannot be changed. However if you are looking to move in earlier it may be possible to book an additional short stay tenancy, this will involve signing another set of paperwork and you will be charged for any additional nights.
No ifs, no bots. Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything.
Save for a rainy day
With "lowest price promise" and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
Easy to look, easy to book.
Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
No secrets. We promise.
You pay the rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
There’s one for everyone
In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
We ❤ students
We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
£ 111 Per week