Student accommodation Colchester is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing Colchester, Unilodgers can help! The city offers international students some of the United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Essex, and many more. Owing to this, student flats in Colchester have witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for University of Essex accommodation on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Colchester comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Colchester, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Colchester for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more.
All our Colchester properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your Colchester student accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Colchester’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation Colchester With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Colchester, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation Colchester. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student studio flats Colchester. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees for your student accommodation Colchester to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
3 results found
Colchester is a picturesque historic and provincial town in the County of Essex, located 80 Km northeast of London. It is believed to be the oldest recorded town in England, with a rich history dating back a little over 2000 years. It is home to Colchester Castle, essentially a Norman Castle and is the largest and the oldest surviving of its kind in Britain. Despite its history, Colchester is a modern town, thriving with a multicultural and student-friendly environment. University of Essex is the major University that draws a large number of home and international students to the town each year. The main campus is the Colchester Campus in Wivenhoe Park and another campus in Southend-on-sea.
Student accommodations in Colchester provide an impressive range of modern studio and shared flats, with the option of an en-suite room or shared bathroom. Our student studio flats in Colchester are fully furnished with state-of-the-art amenities; study area in private room which ensures effective studying and communal lounge/kitchen area allows you to interact and socialize with a diverse student community.
Getting around the county and between campuses is easy, thanks to the busy network of buses that are discounted for University students. Colchester railway station is the main station in the city with excellent links to other major cities in Britain; from here you can get to London’s Liverpool Street station in an hour and 15 minutes, from where you can find connecting trains to Heathrow & Gatwick international airports in less than an hour’s journey.
The population of Colchester is estimated at 121,859, out of which approximately 14,585 are students. Like the rest of the UK, the town too has an oceanic climate with the highest temperature in the month of July at 21° and the lowest temperature in the months of January and February at 6°.