Find your student accommodation Chester, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Chester is one of the best-preserved walled cities of Britain and is located in Cheshire on the River Dee, with close proximity to the Border with Wales. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Chester University, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Chester has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of Chester student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Chester Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Chester comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Chester, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Chester for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more.
All our Chester properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Chester student apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Chester With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Chester, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Chester. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Chester to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
9 results found
Chester University is the major institution of higher education and attracts a large number of home and international students every year. It consists of 5 campuses with 5 within and 1 outside the city.
All student accommodations in Chester are known for providing safe and supportive student environments, since for most of you it’s the first time living independently. Suitable for all preferences and budgets, there is a wide range of high quality and spacious studios and shared flats with en-suite rooms and private rooms with shared bathrooms. They are all well equipped with modern amenities, with some having additional on-site facilities to provide you with nothing, but the best student living experience.
The population of Chester city is approximately 77,040, out of which over 16,000 are students. The city experiences mild summers with the month of July being the warmest at 19° and January is the coldest month with the temperature dropping to 6°.
It is easy to get around the city by foot, cycle and bus since five of the University campuses - Parkgate Road, Kingsway, Queen’s Park and Riverside are within short walking distances from the City centre and Thornton Science Park can be reached by bus. For intercity travel; Chester Railway station is only a few minutes’ walking distance from the City centre. The nearest airports are Manchester and Liverpool John Lennon Airports which can both be reached in 1.5 hours from Chester city centre by train. London airports can be reached in a little over 3 hours by train.