Find your student accommodation Cardiff, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Thisport city, is the capital and the largest city of Wales and is located on its South coast, where River Taff meets Severn Estuary. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Cardiff University, Cardiff Metropolitan University, and many more. Owing to this, accommodations have witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of Cardiff student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Cardiff Universities on Unilodgers.com.
Get ready to have the time of your life in one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come here for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more.
Live close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of Cardiff student apartments. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Cardiff With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
34 results found
City Center: 1.0 milesFeatures
From £ 119/week
City Center: 1.19 milesFeatures
From £ 139/week
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Cardiff University, Cardiff Metropolitan University and University of South Wales are the major Universities in Cardiff that attract a large number of home and international students every year.It is home to Cardiff Bay - the largest waterfront redevelopment project in Europe. It also claims to have the largest number of castles compared to any other city in the world; with 3 within and about 23 outside the city - in the historic county of Glamorgan.
Student accommodation in Cardiff are strategically located to assure proximity to University campuses as well as the city centre. They offer a wide variety of high quality, comfortable, luxurious and affordable studio apartments and private rooms in en-suite and shared flats. They are well equipped with modern amenities and some also provide on-site facilities.
The approximate population of Cardiff is 361,468, of which an estimated 70,000 are students. The city has a Maritime climate of warm and sunny summerswith the highest temperature in July at 22° and in winters it drops to 8°, accompanied by a fair share of rainfall.
Owing to the compactness of the city, you can get around easily by foot or cycle and for longer distances you can avail the public bus services. If you are travelling to other cities, trains are a good option and you can travel either from Cardiff Central Railway Station or Cardiff Queen Street Railways station. If travelling by air; the Cardiff airport is 40 minutes and; Heathrow International airport in London is 2 hours and 40 minutes by train.