19 results found
Cardiff, a port city, is the capital and the largest city of Wales and is located on its South coast, where River Taff meets Severn Estuary. It is home to Cardiff Bay - the largest waterfront redevelopment project in Europe. It also claims to have the largest number of castles compared to any other city in the world; with 3 within and about 23 outside the city - in the historic county of Glamorgan. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Cardiff University, Cardiff Metropolitan University, University of South Wales, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Cardiff has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Cardiff Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Cardiff comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Cardiff, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Cardiff for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Cardiff is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Cardiff, Unilodgers can help!
All our Cardiff properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Cardiff at places like Zenith, Eclipse, Alwyn Court, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Cardiff’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Cardiff With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Cardiff, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Cardiff. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Cardiff University, Cardiff Metropolitan University and University of South Wales are the major Universities in Cardiff that attract a large number of home and international students every year.
Student accommodation in Cardiff are strategically located to assure proximity to University campuses as well as the city centre. They offer a wide variety of high quality, comfortable, luxurious and affordable studio apartments and private rooms in en-suite and shared flats. They are well equipped with modern amenities and some also provide on-site facilities.
The approximate population of Cardiff is 361,468, of which an estimated 70,000 are students. The city has a Maritime climate of warm and sunny summerswith the highest temperature in July at 22° and in winters it drops to 8°, accompanied by a fair share of rainfall.
Owing to the compactness of the city, you can get around easily by foot or cycle and for longer distances you can avail the public bus services. If you are travelling to other cities, trains are a good option and you can travel either from Cardiff Central Railway Station or Cardiff Queen Street Railways station. If travelling by air; the Cardiff airport is 40 minutes and; Heathrow International airport in London is 2 hours and 40 minutes by train.