There are several great student accommodations Canterbury to choose from. At most properties listed here, you’ll see a fabulous range of rooms designed to fit all budgets and preferences. If you choose to stay at a student studio flat Canterbury, you get a comfy bedroom with enough storage space, study desk and chair, personal wardrobe, private shower and bathroom. Those looking to share with a flatmate can opt for properties offering 2 bedroom student accommodation in Canterbury. You’ll get a superbly furnished living area with a shared kitchen, fridge, freezer, sofa and TV. Oh, and did we mention that at most accommodations, utility bills are included in the rent, and laundry facilities are freeeeee?! Savings ahoy!
The properties are also highly secured and have hand sanitizer stations installed everywhere. Common area cleaning, deep cleaning and shared bathroom cleaning is handled by management.
Unilodgers has both private and studio rooms to rent in Canterbury for Canterbury Christ Church Universit, University Of Kent students. Browse through our showcase of spacious ensuite and shared apartments with secure parking space for both two and four-wheelers. We’ve listed out the amenities for all accommodations to spare you the research. So spot exactly what you want, whether you want a private student accommodation Canterbury with a swanky roof terrace, a resort-style swimming pool, a bubbling common room or a cinema room too, we’ve listed it all. Sports junkies will love properties having a games room, pool table, table-tennis table, volleyball and basketball courts.
These accommodations have great amenities, suit all pockets and have responsible management that cares for students. Book your favourite student accommodation Canterbury at Unilodgers and get ready for the best uni life.
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies.
Ready to book Canterbury student housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
Move map to see properties
Canterbury is a tourist magnet, being a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to St. Martin’s – the oldest church in the west. The city does give you those ‘holy’ vibes, but it most definitely is a fun place for young collegians. Also, it’s a paradise for adventure freaks. If you don’t want to miss out on the fun, look for student houses Canterbury that are in proximity to entertainment hotspots like the East Station Snooker Club or the High Street Market. You can go for a tour of the River Stour or give yourself the creeps on Canterbury’s famous ghost tour. Most student housing options are situated close to churches and shopping centres. So splurge on Sundays… after you’ve said your prayers!