The city of Bradford is a government district located at the foothills of the Pennines, in West Yorkshire England. It once served as the ‘wool capital of the world’ up till the mid-20th century and recently, it became the very first UNESCO City of Film including attractions like the National Science & Media museum, Alhambra Theatre, Bradford City Park and Cartwright Hall. The city offers a multicultural and student-friendly environment. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Bradford, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Bradford has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Bradford Universities on Unilodgers. On Unilodgers, all student living in Bradford comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Bradford, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Bradford for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Bradford is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Bradford, Unilodgers can help!
All our Bradford properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Bradford at places like iQ Arkwright House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Bradford’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Bradford With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Bradford, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Bradford. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
City Center: 0.42 milesFeatures
From £ 75/week
The University of Bradford is the main University solely responsible for attracting a large number of students to the city every year. The main campus is located on Richmond Road and the School of Management is at Emm Lane.
Student accommodations in Bradford offer a wide variety of stylish, comfortable private rooms in shared flats and studio flats, fully equipped with modern amenities. All accommodations strive to provide you with a secure and sociable environment so that you don’t miss out on the chance to mingle with the diverse student community. All types of rooms are inclusive of study areas that allow you to enjoy privacy as well as provide an effective study environment.
There are regular buses that service the city which are discounted for students and are real time-savers. The main campus is a 20 minutes’ walk and the Emm Lane campus is a 20 minutes’ bus ride from the city centre. For intercity travel you can choose from two railway stations – Bradford Interchange and Bradfrod Foster Square, which are well connected with other parts of UK through extensive rail links. You can reach the Manchester airport in 2 hours & 10 minutes, Birmingham airport in 2hours & 45 minutes and London King’s Cross station can reached in a little over 3 hours by train.
The approximate population of Bradford is 1,777,934, making it the fourth most populous in England; total students in the city are close to 10,961. You can enjoy perfect English summers in the city as the highest temperature is 19° in the months of July & August and the coldest months are January & February, when temperature drops to 6°.