Bournemouth is a large seaside resort town in the picturesque Dorset County, located on the South Coast of England with 7 miles of sandy beaches. The town is known to have hosted the maximum numbers of Beatles concerts after Liverpool and London in the UK. The Bournemouth city centre is split into two parts, namely Lansdowne/ Old Christchurch area and the Triangle. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Bournemouth University, Arts University Bournemouth and many more. Owing to this, student housing in Bournemouth has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Bournemouth Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Bournemouth comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Bournemouth, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Bournemouth for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student housing in Bournemouth is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment in Bournemouth, Unilodgers can help!
All our Bournemouth properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student apartments in Bournemouth at places like Mercury House, St Peters Hall, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Bournemouth’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student Housing in Bournemouth With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student apartments in Bournemouth, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Bournemouth. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
6 results found
Bournemouth is home to two major universities namely, Bournemouth University and Arts University Bournemouth. Together these attract a huge number of home as well as international students to the town annually.
Student accommodation Bournemouth offer numerous options of comfortable and modern room types at affordable prices. You can choose to live in a studio independently or in an ensuite/ non ensuite room in a shared flat, in order to have a sociable start to university life. You can enjoy excellent modern amenities and the freedom to live close to your respective university campus or the Bournemouth city centre.
The best way to get around town is on foot or bike since; it is a very compact city. However there is a well connected network of buses for local commute. If you are planning a weekend getaway, you can find trains for intercity travel at the Bournemouth railway station or Pokesdown railway station. If you are planning to travel overseas; you can get to London Waterloo station in about 2 hours and find a connecting train to London Heathrow or Gatwick airports.
The population of Bournemouth is estimated at 183, 491, out of which, approximately 23, 515 are students. During summer the town enjoys its fair share of sunshine and warmth with the highest temperature averaging at 22? in the months of July & August. In winter, the temperature drops to its lowest in the month of January at 8?.