Bolton is one of the biggest towns of the United Kingdom and is located in Greater Manchester. As history goes, Joseph William Foster created the spiked running shoe in Holcombe Brook in 1890 under the Company name – J.W. Foster and Sons and in 1958 changed its name to ‘Reebok’, one of the top Sports Company’s in the world, as we know it today. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Bolton, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Bolton has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education and a matchable student flats Bolton to live the best student life. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Bolton Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Bolton comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Bolton, one of the most livable cities in the world! Don't believe us? Live in student housing Bolton and know it for yourself! Students from around the globe come to Bolton for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation Bolton is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Bolton, Unilodgers can help!
All our Bolton properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Bolton at places like The Cube, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Bolton’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation Bolton With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Bolton, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation Bolton. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
The University of Bolton is the major Institute of Higher Education in town that attracts a massive influx of home as well as international students to Bolton every year. The main University campus is situated between Deane Road and Derby Street.
Student accommodations in Bolton offer an impressive range of stylish and comfortable studios and private rooms with or without the en-suite facility in shared flats. They are all fully furnished with modern amenities and are located in close proximity to the University campus and the town centre. All student flats Bolton strive to provide a secure and sociable environment so that you get the chance to mingle with the large multicultural student community.
There is a busy network of local buses that service the town as well as have services running across Greater Manchester, making it most convenient and easy on the pocket for students. The Bolton Interchange is a railway and bus station with excellent intercity links around student housing Bolton. If you are planning to travel internationally, the nearest airports are Manchester Airport which can be reached in 55 minutes and Liverpool John Lennon Airport in 1.5 hours by train.
The population of the Bolton is estimated at 128,139 out of which roughly 12,000 are students. The town experiences mild summers with the maximum temperature at 19° in July & August and in January the temperature drops down to 6° on an average.