The city of Bath is situated in the Somerset County of England, which is about an hour and 45 minutes from London and only 30 minutes from Bristol. Bath is known around the world for its Roman built Baths which are apparently England’s only mineral hot springs. This is the reason why Bath is popularly known to be a Spa Heritage Town. Spotted with breathtaking Georgian architecture, the city was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987 by UNESCO. The famous Jane Austen romantic novel – Pride and Prejudice was also set in the historical city of Bath.The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Bath, Bath Spa University, and many more. Owing to this, student housing in Bath has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Bath Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Bath comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Bath, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Bath for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student housing in Bath is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment in Bath, Unilodgers can help!
All our Bath properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student apartments in Bath at places like Charlton Court, Waterside Court, The Depot, iQ Twerton Mill, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Bath’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student Housing in Bath With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student apartments in Bath, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Bath. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.