Find your student accommodation Bangor, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Bangor city is located in Gwynedd and is one of the oldest cities’ in Wales and; the smallest in the UK. The city offers international students some of the United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Bangor University and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Bangor has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of Bangor student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Bangor Universities on Unilodgers.com.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Bangor, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Bangor for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Bangor is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing Bangor, Unilodgers can help!
All our Bangor properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Bangor With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing Bangor, book, and confirm. As always, our PSA's are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Bangor. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Bangor to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
Bangor University is the major institution of higher education and attracts a large number of home and international students every year. It is considered to one of the Top Universities in Wales. The origin of the city dates back to the 6th century A.D. when the establishment of the Bangor Cathedral by Celtic Saint Deiniol took place. The city is home to rich culture, beautiful coastlines and; provides access to picturesque mountains. Bangor is essentially a University City and has a large vibrant student community.
In Bangor, student accommodations strive to provide you with a warm, secure and welcoming environment so that your Bangor student room/ flat feels like a home away from home. There is an impressive selection of comfortable and luxurious self-catered flats with shared bathrooms, en-suite rooms and studio flats, which are carefully designed keeping in mind factors like personal preferences and budgets.
The total population of Bangor is 18,808, out of which about 10,766 are students. The city experiences mildly warm summers, with temperature going up to 19° in the month of July and the coldest month is January with temperature dropping to 8°.
With the City centre only a short distance from the University campus, walking and cycling are surely the easiest ways to commute. For longer distances you could avail the public buses that service the city. The Bangor Railway station is only 10 minutes walk from campus and has excellent railway links with other parts of UK, for intercity travel. If you are looking to travel by air, then John Lennon Liverpool airport is a little less than 3 hours, Manchester International airport can be reached in 3 hours and London airport in about 4.5 hours by train.
Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.