Aberystwyth, commonly known as just Aber, is essentially a University town and sea-side resort located in the County of Ceredigion, near the confluence of the Rivers Ystwyth and Rheidol, on the West Coast of Wales. It has been a popular destination among people around the world as it offers everything from a lively seafront to the natural beauty that rests in the wilderness of the Cambrian Mountains. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Aberystwyth University and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Aberystwyth has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Aberystwyth Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Aberystwyth comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Aberystwyth, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Aberystwyth for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Aberystwyth is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Aberystwyth, Unilodgers can help!
All our Aberystwyth properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Aberystwyth at places like Alexandra Hall, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Aberystwyth’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Aberystwyth With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student apartments in Aberystwyth, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Aberystwyth. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
1 results found
The town is home to Aberystwyth University which alone, attracts a sizeable number of home and international students annually, adding to its cultural diversity. The main campus is located on Penglais Hill, offering views of the Cardigan Bay.
Student accommodations in Abrystwyth offer an assortment of luxurious and comfortable private rooms in shared flats and studios, suitable to all budgets. Apart from being fully furnished with modern amenities, all student accommodations provide a secure and sociable environment to ensure you mingle with fellow students and flatmates from diverse backgrounds.
The easiest way to get around town is walking and cycling, however there are buses linking the town centre to the University’s Panglais Campus and Arts Centre, the seafront as well as the suburbs. Aberystwyth Railway Station has a direct link to Birmingham Airport, which can be reached in 3 hours & 20 minutes and Birmingham New Street, from where you can find trains connecting all major cities in the UK and can be reached it can be reached in 3 hours.
Approximately 8,000 students make up for the total population of Aberystwyth, estimated at 13,040. During summers the highest temperature can be experienced in the months of July & August at 20° and in winters the temperature in December, January & February averages at 9°.