Explore the finest range student accommodation Perth has to offer, starting at just AU$145 per month, enjoy offers worth up to AU$250. With over 6,500 student room choices, you’ll never run out of choices. We've got the widest range of private student apartments Perth, studios, en-suites, entire places and shared flats in store for you. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
Perth gets more sunshine than other Australian cities, which means you can load up on the sunscreens and stock them safe in your student accommodation in Perth for those beach days! You can expect swimming pools, outdoor decks, BBQ and picnic areas, and lounge spaces in most of the apartments here. Being one of the world’s windiest cities, it also makes for a perfect destination to try sailing and kite surfing.
Speaking of beaches, they are picture perfect here. And most of the student housing Perth places are close to the World Heritage Site of Ningaloo Reef where you can swim with the world’s biggest fish – a whale shark! You can even walk straight from the beach onto a coral reef – one of Earth’s rarest places.
Even if you are looking for cheap student accommodation Perth, look for places with a generous closet or storage space. Perth has several unique shopping arcades and strip malls where you can spend your days visiting stores and drown in retail-therapy. Watertown Brand Outlet is Perth’s ultimate budget shopping destination where you can find many global brands such as Adidas and Converse with good deals all year round. Plus, it’s located centrally along the train line in West Perth so the commute is never a problem for a majority of student accommodation Perth, Australia. Oxford Street Leederville is another trendy fashion store. You can also sample some good coffee and eat at the nearby eateries.
Looking for student housing Perth? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Perth is often overlooked for popular Australian cities of Sydney or Melbourne, but it has a distinct charm. Plus, Perth has one thing going for it; it shares a time zone with 30% of the world’s population, making it a favorable city for students. Finding affordable student accommodation Perth isn’t a challenge as the city offers a lot of choices.
Did you know that Perth is the world’s largest producer of bling? If you’re a movie fan of the old west, you can visit the Fimiston Open Pit, also known as the Super Pit, established during the gold rush of the 1880s. It’s closed now, but it was Australia’s largest open-cut gold mine and has mined 58 million ounces of gold! There’s another interesting thing about Perth. Plus, at 988 acres, Perth’s King’s Park is larger than Central Park in New York, making it the largest city park in the world and the best place to check out blue skies. Get mesmerised by spectacular views of the Swan River, overlooking the city skyline.