1 results found
The Gold Coast is in the south-east corner of Queensland. It forms part of a long urban district that stretches from Brisbane’s northern suburbs down to Tweed Heads in New South Wales. The Gold Coast is a fast-growing study destination for similar reasons to why it is Australia’s most popular tourist destination. University students living on the Gold Coast get the great weather and beaches, the canals and nature reserves, plus the entertainment and nightlife. The city offers international students some of Australia's finest higher education institutions, including Griffith University, Southern Cross University, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Gold Coast has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Gold Coast Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Gold Coast comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Gold Coast, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Gold Coast for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Gold Coast is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Gold Coast, Unilodgers can help!
All our Gold Coast properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Gold Coast at places like Griffith University Village Gold Coast, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Gold Coast’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Gold Coast With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Gold Coast, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Gold Coast. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
The Gold Coast is a coastal city, the second largest in the state of Queensland and the sixth largest city in Australia. It was on May 16, 1770 when Lieutenant James Cook noted the region whilst sailing along the coast, aboard the HMS Endeavour ship. The city was originally called the South Coast but due to inflation in real estate, goods and services prices, it was nicknamed Gold Coast from the year 1950 onwards. Students can look forward to a welcoming environment and to a fusion of cultures that makes up the city’s community.
The Gold Coast is home to Griffith University at Southport, Bond University at Robina, Southern Cross University at Coolangatta and Gold Coast Institute of Technical and Further Education (TAFE), which is inclusive of 5 campuses. Vast numbers of home and international students are drawn to these institutions for higher learning every year.
Student accommodation Gold Coast offers a wide array of world-class studios and shared flats, so that you have only the best student living experience, also a memorable one. All accommodations are fully furnished with state of the art amenities as well as ensure a warm and welcoming environment, so that the transition of moving away from home into a new one becomes as easy as possible for you.
Getting around Gold Coast is relatively easy with the excellent public transport networks such as buses, light rail system, taxi, water taxis and if you want to stay fit, then walking and cycling are the best way to commute. There are 6 major railways stations across the city and the Gold Coast Airport is only about half an hour by taxi from the Gold Coast CBD.
The population of the Gold Coast is estimated at 638,090, out of which approximately 50,000 are students. The city has around 287 days of sunshine and you can expect a fairly warm Christmas with the highest temperature at 29° in the month of January. In winter the temperature averages between 19° to 21° in the months of June, July and August.