Get the best Darwin student accommodation with Unilodgers as you plan to head for this vibrant, multicultural city. Home to nearly 140,000 people hailing from close to 60 countries, it is really popular among students going for their higher studies. With plenty of cultural, sporting, entertainment, accommodation and travel opportunities, Darwin also boasts one of the highest employment rates in Australia, making it ideal for students to find a job. The city offers international students some of Australia's finest higher education institutions, including Charles Darwin University, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Darwin has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Darwin Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Darwin comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Darwin, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Darwin for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Darwin is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Darwin, Unilodgers can help!
All our Darwin properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Darwin at places like Unilodge Darwin, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Darwin’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Darwin With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a personal student advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Darwin, book, and confirm. As always, our personal student advisors are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Darwin. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process to find your ideal Darwin student accommodation. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
1 results found
Darwin is the Northern Territory Capital and also happens to be the last frontier of Australia. This city has been re-build twice (due to the Japanese bombing and later a cyclone) making it one of the most modern cities in the country. Living here you will be the closest you can get to wildlife. The city exudes a modern, vibrant and youthful vibe. The multicultural community will ensure that you settled down quickly.
Charles Darwin University is the top university in the city. Times Higher Education Rankings placed this university amongst the top 2% of universities in the world in 2016. You will enjoy a brilliant student life in the city thanks to the modern, youthful and relaxed vibe of the city.
The student accommodation Darwin like the city is modern, comfortable, luxuriously furnished and offering a host of world-class facilities. Designed to perfection, keeping in mind the active student lifestyle. Range of shared apartments and choices in fully self-contained Studio flats are available too.
The approximate total population of Darwin is close to 153,872 with University students’ population close to 23,000. The weather here you will find to be tropical. The ‘wet’ season can be experienced from November until April. Around this time you can expect humidity, monsoonal rains and storms. The temperature will range from 25°C to 33°C. The ‘dry’ season runs from May until October. This weather is characteristically warm, dry, sunny days with cool nights. Temperature typically ranges from 21°C to 32°C.
One of the advantages for students of Charles Darwin University is the fact that they can walk to university and everything else too you will find to be nearby and well within reach. You can however use the bus services if you are looking to travel to the outskirts of the city. Your travel on Public Buses are free, simply carry your student ID on you.
The closest international airport for Darwin is Darwin International Airport. It is the 10th busiest airport in the world and the busiest in the Northern Territory. You can reach the CBD in under 25mins from the airport. Should you want to plan a holiday during your summer break, Singapore is just 2hours away!