Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Get the best student accommodation in Coffs Harbour with Unilodgers! At Coffs Harbour you will find a beautiful symphony of mountains and the sea, making it identical to a postcard backdrop. This laid back town has so much to offer that it shall soon make it to your favourite city list. Being at University in Coffs Harbour has so many ups, with endless things to explore and numerous group activities that you and your classmates will never run out of options. The city offers international students some of Australia's finest higher education institutions, including Southern Cross University, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Coffs-Harbour has witnessed massive growth. However, finding the best Coffs Harbour apartment remains tricky. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Coffs-Harbour Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Coffs-Harbour comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Coffs-Harbour, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Coffs-Harbour for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Coffs-Harbour is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Coffs-Harbour, Unilodgers can help!
All our Coffs-Harbour properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your Coffs Harbour student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Coffs-Harbour’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Coffs-Harbour With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a personal student advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Coffs-Harbour, book, and confirm. As always, our personal student advisors are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Melbourne. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process to find your ideal Coffs Harbour student accommodation. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Coffs Harbour is a coastal city situated on the Mid North Coast of the state of New South Wales in Australia. The city derives its names from John Korff, who took shelter in the area from a storm in the year 1847; however during 1861, the surveyor of the crown changed the name accidentally, when he reserved land in the area. Coffs Harbour is popular around the world for its bananas and fishing; also for its gorgeous beaches, World Heritage Rainforest, incredible marine parks and fantastic surfing. It is home to the Southern Cross University which attracts huge numbers of home and international students to Coffs Harbour on an annual basis.
There is wide range of student accommodation Coffs Harbour located at prime areas and you choose to live in shared flats or self contained studio flats. All are fully furnished in addition to having modern amenities, social spaces and a stimulating environment so that you can make the most of your student life in Coffs Harbour.
Getting around the city is relatively easy on foot or by bike, as you will realize how close everything is. If you want to commute to the northern and southern beaches, other towns, scenic villages or the suburbs, you will find regular buses servicing the areas. For intercity travel there is no better way than taking a relaxing coastal route to cities like Brisbane and Sydney from the Coffs Harbour railways station. If you have an overseas holiday planned, the nearest international airports are Gold Coast Airport and Brisbane Airport that can be reached by train or by a domestic flight from Coffs Harbour airport.
The estimated population of Coffs Harbor is 79,350, of which, over 2,000 are students. The hottest months are January and February with the temperature averaging to 27° and the coldest months of winter are June and July with the temperature at 19°.