Heading to college at Purdue University? Congrats! Students from around the world go to Purdue University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Purdue University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Purdue University is a world-renowned, public research university that advances discoveries in...
Heading to college at Purdue University? Congrats! Students from around the world go to Purdue University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Purdue University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Purdue University is a world-renowned, public research university that advances discoveries in science, technology, engineering and math. The main campus in West Lafayette offers more than 200 majors for undergraduates, over 69 masters and doctoral programs, and professional degrees in pharmacy and veterinary medicine. In addition, Purdue has 18 intercollegiate sports teams and more than 900 student organizations.
Purdue University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Purdue University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Purdue University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Purdue University student housing at places like The Lodge on the Trail, Fuse, Rise on Chauncey, Fairway, The Avenue North and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Purdue University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Purdue University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Purdue University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Purdue University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.