Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Champaign IL student apartments easy. Going to college in Urbana-Champaign? Get ready to have the time of your life! Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Champaign IL Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your student housing in Urbana with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student housing in Urbana, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Urbana-Champaign’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Champaign IL student apartments is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to your Champaign IL student apartments — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
With a diverse community and expanding population, the Champaign-Urbana metropolitan area stands out from its agricultural surroundings in central Illinois. Roughly 130 miles from both Chicago and Indianapolis, this sprawling community is defined in part by the campus of the University of Illinois, the home of the Fighting Illini. Along with the academic pursuits and historic architecture found on campus, the university adds to the city with an array of public attractions and things to do. A few of the community additions sponsored by the university include art and cultural museums, a stunning arboretum, and spirited sporting events throughout the year.
It's not just the campus that attracts attention to Champaign-Urbana. Students often frequent the area for the downtown street festivals, museums, and bountiful natural spaces.
Urbana's Market at the Square on Saturday mornings is something to mark on the calendar, and several attractions at Crystal Lake Park always afford many fun things to do. More educational attractions can be found on the northwest edge of Champaign at Parkland College, including an open-to-the-public planetarium with shows that are out of this world. Founded in 1867, the University of Champaign-Urbana has helped define the city for over 150 years, currently educating more than 40,000 students each semester. The top-tier degrees and programs offered at this Big 10 public universities attract a large enrollment, and the sprawling campus and academic spirit make many proud to be Fighting Illini alum. A part of the larger University of Illinois System, including campuses in Springfield and Chicago, the Champaign-Urbana campus is well integrated into the city, providing many popular things to do.
Once in town, there are a variety of ways to get around sustainably. The greater Champaign area boasts one of the best public transportation systems around-the Champaign Urbana Mass Transit District.