The Sol Y Luna is a luxurious student housing located on 1021 N. Tyndall Avenue, Tucson, Arizona. This off-campus student accommodation caters primarily to the students of the University of Arizona. The apartments at Sol Y Luna are available in various sharing arrangements, namely, 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms & 5 bedrooms(meaning 5 people share the kitchen and living area, with their own individual bedrooms).
Each apartment at the Sol Y Luna student housing is equipped with modern kitchens, over-sized closets and private balconies. Upscale in it’s appeal, the fully furnished apartments in Sol Y Luna have been filled with premium amenities such as air conditioning, free cable, dishwasher, refrigerator, in-home washers and dryers, designer bathrooms, built in water filtration systems, modern kitchens and quartz countertops, each also coming with a scenic view of the city. The community features include a rooftop pool with swim up seating – bound to be your go-to on the weekends! A fully equipped fitness center & an outdoor yoga garden ensure you stay in shape. There’s also on-site tanning, fire pits and grills, quiet study areas throughout the smoke free community, garage parking, outdoor TV lounges with surround sound audio, recycling center, hot tub and steam room, yoga and dance studio, restaurants and retail outlets on the first floor, computers and printers, as well as trash chutes on every floor.
At the Sol Y Luna student housing, each apartment comes with cable, wifi and air conditioning.
Security & Maintenance:
The security features include video surveillance and electronic control as well as 24/7 on site emergency service. Sol Y Luna has also enabled online payment of rent as well as online submission of maintenance requests.
Sol Y Luna student housing is close to the University of Arizona campus, and is well connected by roadways.
• Sol Y Luna student housing is located close to North University, The University of Arizona and West University.
• If all the in-house activities have surpassed your interest, you can catch a production at the nearby Centennial Hall or take in the experience of a show at the Arizona Repertory Theatre.
• Located close to the University of Arizona, Sol Y Luna is also in close proximity to entertainment hotspots such as Marroney Theatre and The Loft Cinema along with a ton of restaurants such as Caffe Luce and Boca Tacos, and shops such as 7 eleven and the Tucson Mall.
• Spend an afternoon at the Joseph Gross Gallery or the Arizona State Art Museum.
• Grab a bite to eat nearby at Espresso Art, Bentley’s, Gentle Ben’s or Dirtbags.
• You can also head to the Rec Center, Arizona Stadium, or the McKale Center for sporting events.
Whatever you choose to do, the options of activities available are endless at Sol Y Luna student housing in Tucson, Arizona.