Find the ideal Tempe student housing in no time! Heading to college in Tempe? Get ready for some of the best years of your life! Unilodgers make it easy.
We offer only the best student housing Tempe. Our properties are all located close to public transportation and have amazing facilities (like gyms, rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and even yoga studios in some cases!). We offer a range of Tempe student apartments too, so you can choose whether you’d like to share an apartment with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or kick it solo in a studio.
Looking for Student Housing in Tempe? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is 100% free for students. You’ll never pay fees, charges, or markups when you book your student apartments in Tempe. For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners — never you.
2. Our goal is to offer students a truly personalized experience. When you book your Tempe student housing with us, you’ll be assigned your own student support specialist for year-round assistance. From the moment you book, to the time you check out, your student support specialist will be there to answer any questions you may have. Our 24/7 support centers are available for round-the-clock support too!
3. Unilodgers makes booking quick and simple through our instant online booking platform. All you have to do is select your Tempe student apartment, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team will help!
4. Unilodgers offers the best prices around. We guarantee the lowest prices for Tempe student housing and our team works hard to iron out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. We’re committed to ensuring every property that we work with offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and is located near Tempe’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your student housing in Tempe is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in Tempe, you pay all fees directly to your Tempe student housing, never a third party.
Move map to see properties
17 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Located just 10 minutes east of downtown Phoenix, Tempe exudes its own personality and the youthful spirit of a college town. Home to Arizona State University, the largest public university in the United States. There are many options for apartments near ASU Tempe. Tempe has a vibrant downtown that is active day and night. More than 55,000 students study at the campus. The Sun Devils’ athletic complex, performing arts facilities and high-tech research space create a dynamic and engaging learning environment.
Tempe has seemingly endless experiences waiting for you. Beat the heat salt river tubing in Mesa, plan a weekend trip to Flagstaff with your squad, or spend a night out at Mill Cue Club (they’re notorious for their World-Famous Long Islands). No matter what you like to do for fun, this city has something for every college student. There are many options for apartments near ASU Tempe. Is Tempe calling your name yet? Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home.
You’ll find locally-owned eateries and microbreweries, annual festivals, arts, and cultural events. And plenty of opportunities to enjoy over 300 days of sunshine a year on a bike, hiking trail or stand-up paddleboard.
Known for hosting year-round events, Tempe is home to one of the longest-standing, juried arts festivals in the state, Tempe Festival of the Arts. Four Peaks Oktoberfest at Tempe Town Lake, Arizona Dragon Boat Festival, and Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon and ½ Marathon are among the many other special events to check out while in Tempe. To sample more of the city’s lively special events, attend an ASU football game at Sun Devil Stadium or a Cactus League Spring Training game at Tempe Diablo Stadium.
Every year, Tempe puts on a two-day music festival at the Tempe Beach Park. Nestled against the Town Lake, the music of Tempe never sounded so good. Past performances include Kid Rock, Puddle of Mud, My Chemical Romance and more.
Tempe, Arizona had a population of 161,719 in 2010 and has since continued to grow its numbers. And, with its close proximity to the city of Phoenix, it’s not a place where you will ever feel alone.