Looking for University of South Florida apartments? Unilodgers is here to help. There are also plenty of student apartments near USF which are perfect for your student life at the Tampa campus. With Unilodgers, you can find the perfect ones as per your style of living, cost, and facilities. You can also choose which room types to go for out of private rooms, shared ones, or even a full place for yourself at a studio apartment.
USF off campus housing properties are at unbeatable locations which means you are going to live close to almost everywhere including the campus and city centre. Not only you will have an academic space, but your outgoing social needs also have plenty to meet there. Within close distance to all the USF housing, there are a wide variety of cafes and pubs. For Caribbean grilled chicken, Polo Tropical is your stopover, and if you are a vegan or a vegan enthusiast, Loving Hut would be your Nirvana. Meanwhile, you can also have a bite at MISSION BBQ or Jason’s Deli. For groceries and essentials, USF Publix Shopping Center would keep everything you need.
The student housing near USF is centrally located and is close to all the transport points, including campus. We understand that you would like to have a social indulgence, and that is why most of the properties listed with us are rich with unmatched amenities such as Fitness Center, Yoga Studio, Swimming Pool, Rooftop, Games room, Courtyard, Hammock Garden, Billiards & Pool tables, Movie Theatre, BBQ Area, Grills, Tanning beds and much more. We are not kidding you when we say nobody will match these amenities. Some of the best properties around are The Standard at Tampa, on50 Tampa Apartments, 4050 Lofts, Lark on 42nd, The Ivy, ULake Apartments, 42 North, and Hawks Landing.
Unilodgers guarantees a great service to all our visitors with a year-long inquiry facility and a commitment to offering the lowest price, no hidden charges other than the rent amount you see on our system and a human touch to all your queries no matter how many questions you have. Finding an apartment for rent near University of South Florida was never this easy.
Find the best of University of South Florida apartments with Unilodgers - the most trusted housing providers in the world and go for the most suitable apartment for yourself. We are always around to help you.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of South Florida apartments With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We ❤ students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Founded in 1956, the University of South Florida is the 4th largest public university in Florida which is categorized as an R1 Doctoral University involving very high research activities. They are ranked 10th across the United States with regards to patents granted in the US to a University. The sprawling Tampa campus is over 1500 acres and enrolls over 50,000 students annually from all over the world. The alumni list of USF is quite diverse and glamourous. While the majority of famous alumni are or were with the NFL, you would be surprised to know Hollywood Hogan (Hulk Hogan) too studied at USF. Few of the famous ones are Lauren Hutton, Mark Consuelos, Gallagher, Kenny King, Melissa Howard, Rocky Luna, Aasif Mandvi, Gigi Fernandez, Lobo, Jeff Cunnigham.