Unilodgers helps you find the perfect FSU housing in Tallahassee. You’ll get the most exhaustive list of Florida State University housing here with all the details you need under one roof!
If the towering alumni list and a fine blend of cultural diversity weren’t enough, university housing FSU is even better! You’ll find many fab student apartments near FSU, most of which are listed on Unilodgers. Don’t worry about being on a tight budget ‘cause you have the option to choose from shared dorms, private rooms in spacious apartments or an entire studio apartment for yourself.
All the FSU student housing boast premium amenities. Once you’re booked, you get access to an outdoor courtyard, pool table, BBQ area, games room, yoga studio, lounge, fitness centre, and firepit, to name just a few. Some of them even have a patrol service to ensure the safety of resident students. All the Florida State University accommodation promise paradise at reasonably discounted prices. You’ll find some of the most student-recommended FSU off campus apartments at Southgate Campus Center, 601 Copeland, Younion at Tallahassee, ONYX, Stadium Center, U Club at Woodward, and GrandMarc at Tallahassee.
FSU off campus housing is located pretty close to public transport and fun spots. Most students prefer the Seminole Express for their daily commute. Florida campus is very close to the city center with plenty of entertainment, music, food and drinks available a stone’s throw away. Warhouse Whiskey Bar, Ken’s Tavern, Isabella’s Pizzeria Napoletana, and Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings are some all-time student faves. Visit Goodwood Museum & Gardens or Tallahassee Museum when you have a long afternoon top spare. St Marks Lighthouse is a goldmine of Insta treasures!
Your search for apartments for rent near Florida State University will be complete with Unilodgers. You get 24/7-365 days assistance, the best and lowest prices, and no hidden charges! We make sure to suggest only those Florida State University apartments that are student-friendly. The FSU apartments Tallahassee go the extra mile to make you feel at home no matter where you’re from. We promise you a seamless room booking experience that ensures you find an address where you’ll have a warm and comfortable stay all through uni. Find the best FSU housing with Unilodgers - the most trusted student housing provider.
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies.
6 Reasons to Book Your Florida State University Student Apartment With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Florida State University was founded in 1851. It’s one of the top public universities in the US, admired for its extensive research and ranks 18 among public research universities. The uni sits on a sprawling 1,400-acre campus, and has 16 colleges affiliated to it. More than 41,000 students from all over the world come here every year for the uni’s over 360 spectacular programs. Burt Reynolds, Jim Morrison, Michelle McCool, and Sharon Lechter are some of VVIP alumni of FSU, along with many other celebrated military officers, politicians, journalists, scientists, and astronauts.