Looking for Tallahassee student apartments? You've come to the right place. Unilodgers offers the best in student housing Tallahassee and can make your search for the perfect housing easy.
You’ll love living in the state’s capital! Tallahassee is a bustling college town with great opportunities to grow, learn, and play in the beautiful landscape of northern Florida. Hit up First Friday at Railroad Square Art District, enjoy a sun-drenched afternoon at Cascades Park with your squad, or chow down on an infamous ‘Gator Hater’ burger. Whatever your vibe, you won’t regret spending your college years here. Now, all you need to do is decide where you want to call home.
All our properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of student apartments in Tallahassee, FL. Share an apartment with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Each property has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student apartment options close to FSU, FAMU, and TCC. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal housing for you in Tallahassee.
6 Reasons to Book Your Tallahassee Student Apartment With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students. When you book your student housing in Tallahassee, FL, you’ll never pay fees, charges, or markups on your booking. For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners — never you.
2. We offer every student a personalized experience. When you book your Tallahassee student apartment with us, you’ll be assigned your own Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance. From the time you book, until the time you check out, your PSA will be there to give you support if you need it. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. We know you have a lot going on between balancing studying and your social life. Unilodgers makes sealing the deal on your student housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Tallahassee, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team is there!
4. Unilodgers offers the best deals possible for Tallahassee student apartments. Our team works to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. Deciding where you’ll call home is a big decision. That’s why we only list the best student apartments Tallahassee FL has to offer. We’re committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and is located near Tallahassee’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Tallahassee, FL student apartment is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in Tallahassee, you pay all fees directly to your Tallahassee student apartments — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
37 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Tallahassee is the capital of the US state of Florida. Tallahassee, or “Tally” is a political hub with one of the most youthful crowds. The fresh vibe and eclectic energy of this college city are unbeatable. If you like politics and good food, Tally is the city for you. The Capital City shares a deep-rooted history and culture with ample doses of fun and authenticity. Whatever you decide to do, the countless local eateries, watering holes, and shops guarantee that Tallahassee has something for everyone. The city can be best described as a fusion of cosmopolitan flair and beautiful Southern charm.
Be it FAMU’s infamous homecoming concert or the chill party scene at TCC, Tally certainly knows how to party. The city demographics are about one quarter college students as it is home to three major universities, Florida State University, Florida A&M University, and TCC--the sizable community college.
The city is also known for its large number of law firms, lobbying organizations, trade associations and professional associations, including the Florida Bar and the Florida Chamber of Commerce. If you have a love for nature, you can take advantage of the two picturesque large lake basins, Lake Jackson and Lake Lafayette, and borders the northern end of the Apalachicola National Forest. Tallahassee is a place where college town meets history, politics meets culture and natural adventures abound.