Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Located in Durham, NC, the University of New Hampshire is a public research university. It was established in 1866. Since then, the University of New Hampshire has been known for providing quality education to students coming in from all different parts of the world. The UNH campus offers plenty of fun things for students to do. More than 200 student clubs and organizations are run on campus. It has been ranked at the 125th position in the National Universities ranking. There are many great off campus student housing in Durham, NH choices located close to the University of New Hampshire campus.
Heading to college at University of New Hampshire? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Durham to attend the University of New Hampshire thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. The University of New Hampshire boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. The University of New Hampshire off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, private room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to lease a student apartment near the University of New Hampshire, Unilodgers can help!
All of our University of New Hampshire properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of floor plans. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of a private room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of New Hampshire student housing at places like The Lodges at West Edge, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to UNH. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and lease the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of New Hampshire Off Campus Apartment With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle