Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
North Carolina Central University is a public university located in Durham, North Carolina, established in 1910. NCCU is historically known for providing quality education to African American students. The University focuses on preparing its students for the challenges of the world and being the leaders of tomorrow. It provides education in the fields of Criminal Justice and Safety Studies, Business, and more. The athletic teams of Central, known as the Eagles, are NCAA Division I accredited. Many great off-campus NCCU housing options are available just a short distance from campus.
Students from around the world come to Durham to go to North Carolina Central University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. NCCU boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. With Unilodgers, you’ll find plenty of options for NCCU student apartments conveniently located close to campus, and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a studio or 1 bedroom apartment for yourself or an apartment to share with roommates. If you’re getting ready to find your student apartment near North Carolina Central University, Unilodgers can help!
All of our North Carolina Central University student communities are located close to public transportation, have amazing amenities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of student apartment options, like Station Nine, a local student favorite. Each student community has its own unique qualities, but all are excellent choices for any student looking for NCCU housing near campus. Let Unilodgers help you find your perfect match, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing needs.
6 Reasons to Book Your Off-Campus NCCU Housing With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise.: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.