Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Heading to college at Daytona State College? Congrats! Students from around the world go to Daytona State College thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Daytona State College boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Daytona State College has been accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate and bachelor’s degrees. It is one of the members of the Florida College System. Some of the popular majors include Business, Nursing, Liberal Arts and Humanities, Political and Criminal Science, etc. Tiffany Chan, Dwyane L. Taylor, Joyce Cusack and Brian Kelley are a few of the notable alumni. A variety of on-campus organizations are available for students to join. The Co-curricular Activities Department collaborates instructors and professors to help students throughout the year. Daytona has great basketball, volleyball, golf and softball teams.
Daytona State College off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Daytona State College, Unilodgers can help!
All our Daytona State College properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Daytona State College student housing at places like Eagle Landing, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Daytona State College. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Daytona State College Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Daytona State College student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Daytona State College off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.