Heading to college at Georgia Southern University? Congrats! Students from around the world come go to Georgia Southern University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Georgia Southern University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Georgia Southern University has been acclaimed in the US as one of the most innovative schools in the country! 26,500 students graduate from GSU every year. It is the largest comprehensive university in Atlanta. It offers about 141 degree-programs. Like all other universities, GSU has special colors too: blue and white. There are numerous professional, cultural, philanthropic and religious student organizations, which students can choose from. The campus offers an inclusive atmosphere for students coming from different parts of the world, belonging to different ethnicities. Tracy Ham, Luke Bryan, Fred Stokes, and Hala Moddelmog are some of the notable alumni. For a college that prides itself on innovation, Georgia Southern University also has a dedicated research and enterprise development program.
Georgia Southern University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Georgia Southern University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Georgia Southern University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Georgia Southern University student housing at places like Cambridge @ Southern-The Palms, The Vault at Statesboro, Copper Beech Statesboro, Cambridge @ Southern-The Pines, Market 100, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Georgia Southern University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Georgia Southern University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Georgia Southern University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Georgia Southern University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
10 results found
Cambridge @ Southern - The Pines
University: 0.78 miles City Center: 2.31 milesFeatures
From US$ 369/month
Cambridge @ Southern - The Palms
University: 0.88 miles City Center: 2.41 milesFeatures
From US$ 379/month
Copper Beech Statesboro
University: 1.34 miles City Center: 2.84 milesFeatures
From US$ 439/month