Found a great university in Statesboro? Now explore great student housing Statesboro GA! Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search amongst the perfect student apartments in Statesboro GA easy. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Statesboro student apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Statesboro GA Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off-campus student housing in Statesboro GA with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student with their own Personal Student Advisor upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your student apartment in Statesboro GA quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Statesboro, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our PSA's can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Statesboro’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Statesboro GA student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the Statesboro GA student apartments — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
10 results found
Cambridge @ Southern - The Palms
City Center: 2.41 milesFeatures
From US$ 379/month
Statesboro is a fun place for students to spend their college days while enjoying and exploring all that this city has to offer. There are plenty of great student apartments in Statesboro GA for students to choose from. Be prepared to shop till you drop because Statesboro is a shopping lover’s heaven. Explore the boutiques downtown and the Market District. Check out Statesboro favorites like My Cousin Vinny's, The Mad Potter and Charlie's Funky Junk Shop. You will not return empty-handed for sure! Blind Willie McTell Trail is the perfect place for people who love to spend time outdoors. You can walk, jog or cycle here. Statesboro has something for everybody and you will have the best time studying here!
An hour northwest of Savannah, and well-known as the home of Georgia Southern University, Statesboro is much more than just a college town.Statesboro, Georgia is a unique city where the Eagles soar. Its foundation is based on traditions that celebrate the southern lifestyle while embracing a new age energy derived from the local university and colleges. In fact, with numerous attractions, Statesboro is a great memory-maker for students. Think Statesboro is your typical Southern town? Think again. While it has traditional staples like sweet tea, magnolia trees, and lots of pickup trucks, you’ll soon discover that it’s far more than that. After all, there is a reason why there is only one Statesboro in the entire US!
Manners are still the mainstream here and you’ll get a hefty dose of true Southern hospitality if you’re going to go to school here. Statesboro is home to two award-winning educational institutions, which brings enrichment to the community and an educated workforce to area employers. Georgia Southern University, brings over 20,000 students to their main campus located in Statesboro. GS is the state’s largest and most comprehensive center of higher education south of Atlanta.
The small-town atmosphere features charming shops and restaurants, historic buildings, and plenty of activities to keep students entertained. You will also be able to hunt down the perfect student apartment in Statesboro GA in no time!