Doing your majors in the top-ranked Jesuit universities in America? Popular among foreign students, there are many furnished apartments near St Louis university where you can move in.All you need is a little help from Unilodgers in finding the right Saint Louis University housing! With over 800 international students on its campus, you can get a variety of Saint Louis university off campus housing – all designed to suit your student life and comfort. As the number of foreign students keep increasing each year, this town is now home to the best of furnished rooms located at a short driving distance from your college campus, so you can sleep for those extra 5-minutes’ in the morning. Amazing amenities like ample study spaces, common rooms, gaming centers, and high-speed Internet are just a few-perks these facilities offer.
Plan your weekend away from books and academics with a bucket list of things to do around your St Louis university student apartments. Check out the City Museum with its art gallery, 10-story slide Broadway shows at the Fox theater and the 1300-acre Forest Park, all within close proximity.
Satiate your taste-buds by trying out many restaurants in the neighborhood. Grab a bite while listening to some jazz. Some of the must-try restaurants include The Dark Room- best for its boneless wings and Triumph Grill – serving some sweet potato fries and fish tacos. Want to try some Scottish food and wine? Head to Scottish Arms and we bet you’re gonna love it!
Ready to book from our list of apartments near St Louis University? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Established in 1818, Saint Louis University (SLU) is ranked 103 among national universities in the U.S. With a campus spread across 282 acres in St. Louis in the state of Missouri. SLU is the second-oldest Jesuit university in the U.S and more than 90% of the first-year students happen to live in SLU student housing within the campus and later explore the Saint Louis university off campus housing around the uni.
Some of the leading majors conducted in SLU include biological and biomedical sciences, business management and engineering. SLU is also ranked 48th in the best value schools in the U.S for 2021.