Situated in Springfield, Missouri, Missouri State University is a public university. It has been ranked first in the state by the students. There are about 24,000 students enrolled at Missouri State University. The campus spread across 225 acres of land. It offers 100 bachelor and about 40 master’s degrees to its students. It is one of the most affordable universities in the state. So, yo...
Situated in Springfield, Missouri, Missouri State University is a public university. It has been ranked first in the state by the students. There are about 24,000 students enrolled at Missouri State University. The campus spread across 225 acres of land. It offers 100 bachelor and about 40 master’s degrees to its students. It is one of the most affordable universities in the state. So, you don’t spend your educational years worrying about your finances. Many fun events like slam poetry, music concerts, etc. are held on campus every few weeks. Housing won’t be a hassle for students as there are many off campus student accommodations available at a short distance from Missouri State campus.
Heading to college at Missouri State University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Missouri State University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Missouri State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Missouri State University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Missouri State University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Missouri State University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Missouri State University student housing at places like Vue on Walnut, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Missouri State University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Missouri State University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Missouri State University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Missouri State University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.