Let Unilodgers help you get the best offers while booking your University of Notre Dame Dorms in South Bend, Indiana. University of Notre Dame student housing offers numerous housing options and once you make the final decision on where you want to live, finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or a studio apartment will be pretty easy. If you’re getting ready to book your University of Notre Dame off-campus housing, Unilodgers is here to your rescue! Our University of Notre Dame housing is located closely to the various public transportation options like buses, cabs, trains etc which makes your daily commute around the city a breeze. There are plenty of things to do and places to be in this city. Daily grocery runs can be done a short walk away at Martin’s Super Market. Weekends can be spent eating and drinking at Brother’s Bar and Grill or the Linebacker. Visit the Morris Center for the Performing Arts if you enjoy watching live theater and shows. You can spend hours walking around the Studebaker National Museum gazing at the mind boggling collection of all types of transportation.
The Notre Dame Dorms have amazing amenities like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, bike storage, study rooms, and a lot more. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Notre Dame student housing at places like Campus Court, Irish Flats, Campus View, Irish Row, Overlook and more.
Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your University of Notre Dame apartments.
Ready to book the perfect University of Notre Dame dorms? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
The University of Notre Dam was established in the month of November in 1842 by Reverend Edward F. Sorin C.S.C., a priest of the Congregation of Holy Cross, a French missionary order. The university is situated in the center of a metropolitan area that has a population of more than 300,000, adjacent to South Bend, Indiana. Chartered by the state of Indiana in 1844, the University was governed by the Holy Cross priests until 1967, when governance was transferred to a two-tiered, mixed board of lay and religious trustees and fellows. With over 13,000 students enrolling themselves for the graduate and postgraduate courses every year, this university houses a very diverse and multicultural environment.The highly experienced faculty of more than 1200 members make sure you get top-notch quality of education. The main campus contains a number of recognizable landmarks, such as the Golden Dome, the Word of Life mural, Notre Dame Stadium, and the Basilica. Students from across the globe opt to go to University of Notre Dame because of the top-rated programs it offers and the amazing central location. The University of Notre Dame boasts a beautiful campus of 1261 acres, wide selection of majors, and various student organizations and campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do.