Moving to South Bend for college? Lucky you! South Bend is the fourth largest city in Indiana and it has a lot in store for you. South Bend is a city with a fine art community. Engage yourself in some cultural evenings at the museums, musical shows, performance halls and Orchestras here. You must watch a game of baseball at Coveleski Stadium. Potawatomi Zoo, the oldest animal park in Indiana located adjacent to Potawatomi Park has about 500 unique animals over 23 acres of land. Enjoy an evening in nature with your college buddies here. Grab a bite at the Tippecanoe Place Restaurant, which is historically significant in South Bend.
You will never run out of interesting places to explore in South Bend.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect South Bend student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in South Bend, but some student-favorites include Campus court, Irish Flats, Campus View-South Bend, Irish Row. and Overlook at Notre Dam. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for South Bend Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in South Bend with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in South Bend, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near South Bend’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your South Bend student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party
Move map to see properties
7 results found