Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Moving to South Bend for college? Lucky you! South Bend is the fourth largest city in Indiana and it has a lot in store for you. South Bend is a city with a fine art community. Engage yourself in some cultural evenings at the museums, musical shows, performance halls and Orchestras here. You must watch a game of baseball at Coveleski Stadium. Potawatomi Zoo, the oldest animal park in Indiana located adjacent to Potawatomi Park has about 500 unique animals over 23 acres of land. Enjoy an evening in nature with your college buddies here. Grab a bite at the Tippecanoe Place Restaurant, which is historically significant in South Bend.
You will never run out of interesting places to explore in South Bend.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect South Bend student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in South Bend, but some student-favorites include Campus court, Irish Flats, Campus View-South Bend, Irish Row. and Overlook at Notre Dam. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for South Bend Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in South Bend with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in South Bend, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near South Bend’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your South Bend student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party
What does it cost to rent a student apartment in South Bend IN?
Student apartments in South Bend IN rent out to about $740 per month on average. You can find student housing in South Bend with Unilodgers starting from $520 per month.
What are the different types of student accommodations available in South Bend IN?
You can find various types of student housing in South Bend IN on Unilodgers. These include both private and shared spaces. If you prefer to have an entire place to yourself, you will also find many studio apartments in South Bend. And if you’re looking for a place to share with your friends, you can find some great accommodations for that too.
How can I find affordable student accommodation in South Bend IN?
You can find tons of affordable options of student apartments for rent in South Bend IN on Unilodgers. To view the options that fit in your budget, use the filters on top of the page and choose the type of apartment, the location and the maximum rent.
Does Unilodgers have short-term stays in South Bend IN?
Yes, Unilodgers has many short-term student apartments in South Bend IN. All you need to do is use the filter on top and select your move-in month to see your options.
Does Unilodgers have any offers on accommodation in South Bend IN?
Yes, Unilodgers has tons of value deals and bonus add-ons available on student houses for rent in South Bend IN. To view these offers in detail, you can visit the individual property pages.
What’s the best mode of transportation in South Bend IN?
To get around South Bend IN, you can use the Transpo local bus services. These services will take you around all corners and the centre of the city and is also super affordable. So you can save yourself some money by using this public transport option!
What anti-COVID measures are in place at student accommodations in South Bend IN?
Most of our student apartments for rent in South Bend IN are covered under the Pandemic Shield. This shield protects you from the COVID uncertainties and ensures your safety at the accommodation with measures like deep cleaning, social distancing markers, temperature checks, staff PPE kits, etc. To see more detail about the Pandemic Shield, visit the property pages.
Do these accommodations provide WiFi to all residents?
Most of our student accommodations for rent in South Bend IN include the WiFi in rent or provide it at no extra cost. For more details, please check the property pages.
Are these accommodations secure?
Your safety and security is the topmost priority at the student homes for rent in South Bend IN on Unilodgers. Your safety is assured with features like CCTV and secure door entry at these accommodations. Most of these student apartments also have on-site staff to keep you safe. For more details about these features, please check the property pages.
What all is included in the rent?
Most of the townhomes for rent in South Bend IN include electricity, water, and gas in the rent. Some of these accommodations also include WiFi and insurance in rent. To check the specific inclusions, please visit the property pages.